Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate routine so much

Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★
If they are something in the World i hate more than foids, it's routine.

It's unbereable, doing everyday the same things. Again again and again :feelsUnreal:

How am i supposed to avoid it ? In our modern slave world i feel like they are no way.

Wake up at the same time, eating the same shit everytime, take the same route for doing the same shitty job, and came home doing the same shitting cope who stopped to work because of abusing of them.

Maybe normies are more able to like it because it's a NT trait and talking with Friends and a gf help to break the repetition ? Not even sure because normies have small talks and do not have interesting conversations, they are like robots

Sometimes, i think about living in my car like a Homeless, change places often and living without a plan, probably not a life so great but still better than being a slave who live everyday the same day.

And you my fellows brocels, how do you Cope with the routine ?

1725014063119k 1

>be a slave
>be miserable
>drink alcohol
>repeat

>be a slave
>be miserable
>drink alcohol
>repeat
I hate alcool. But you are right, it's one of the pillar of the normies loop. Alcool and sex (they think about it all the Time, they accept to be slave for enjoying their friday and saturday night on party)

Alcool make me feel like shit and i look even more subhuman After i drink it (red and bloated) it is not a option for me.

I cope with routine by being on here almost all day and usually listening to music

It's so brutal, i feel like i should be a movie or manga hero whatever, livingam adventure and explore the World, be gifted and living like this

But i am traped in a shitty World with nothing exciting inside and in a subhuman corpse. They are nothing i Can do :cryfeels:

So you don't RSAmax bro
I looked into it and it is hard to get it nowadays.
I used to wageslave like you but being this subhuman "usefull" incel is too fuckin humiliating :reeeeee:

So you don't RSAmax bro
I looked into it and it is hard to get it nowadays.
I used to wageslave like you but being this subhuman "usefull" incel is too fuckin humiliating :reeeeee:
I don't actually work, i finished my study and am going to search :(

I wish i can neetmaxx but i don't have 25yo

I don't actually work, i finished my study and am going to search :(

I wish i can neetmaxx but i don't have 25yo
GG for actually finishing college while being an incel
I am so deformed that I just couldn't bear their glance and the feeling that it was anyway useless to be an educated incel :feelsbadman:

GG for actually finishing college while being an incel
I am so deformed that I just couldn't bear their glance and the feeling that it was anyway useless to be an educated incel :feelsbadman:
Go BTS a distance au CNED

Tu sera toujours mieux à être un esclave diplômé que a faire des métiers suicidefuel comme l'usine

Last edited:
Go BTS en alternance

Tu sera toujours mieux à être un esclave diplômé que a faire des métiers suicidefuel comme l'usine
J'ai essayé un cap chaudronnerie en alternance a l'époque ^^. J'ai pas supporté d'être un dévisagé en permanence (j'ai une tête litteralement déformé c'est pas une expression). Mais oui vaut mieux etre diplomé t'es pas beaucoup mieux payé souvent mais le confort de travail est suppérieur en effet

J'ai essayé un cap chaudronnerie en alternance a l'époque ^^. J'ai pas supporté d'être un dévisagé en permanence (j'ai une tête litteralement déformé c'est pas une expression). Mais oui vaut mieux etre diplomé t'es pas beaucoup mieux payé souvent mais le confort de travail est suppérieur en effet
J'ai édit

Le CNED pourrait être bien pour toi

J'ai édit

Le CNED pourrait être bien pour toi
Ouai c'est vrai que ya cette possibilité en effet. Tfacon en ce moment jsuis a une periode charnière de mon existence, d'ici un moi ou 2 je serai peut etre en train de faire ça peut etre mort peut etre a l'usine on verra bien.
En tout cas ça me touche que tu t'essaies de m'aider frero
dumas-merci-chef-michel-cuisine-bouffe

je te souhaite de pouvoir neetmax le plus longtemps possible et ensuite de trouver ton dream job (et peut être le french dream aussi :feelskek: mais avec une thais bien tradi plutôt qu'une magalie spé féministe des enfer
other-magalie-audrey-lidl-yt-youtube-robine-live-ronaldo-prolo-choc-grosse-devant-main

Ouai c'est vrai que ya cette possibilité en effet. Tfacon en ce moment jsuis a une periode charnière de mon existence, d'ici un moi ou 2 je serai peut etre en train de faire ça peut etre mort peut etre a l'usine on verra bien.
En tout cas ça me touche que tu t'essaies de m'aider frero
dumas-merci-chef-michel-cuisine-bouffe

je te souhaite de pouvoir neetmax le plus longtemps possible et ensuite de trouver ton dream job (et peut être le french dream aussi :feelskek: mais avec une thais bien tradi plutôt qu'une magalie spé féministe des enfer
other-magalie-audrey-lidl-yt-youtube-robine-live-ronaldo-prolo-choc-grosse-devant-main
Ayaaaaaa quel plaisir de voir des kheys de jvc ici :feelskek:

Je te souhaite le meilleur également. Bien que l'on affronte la vie en mode cauchemar et que c'est pas facile pour nous. Courage :feelsYall: