Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate romance in media

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Movies where two people face innumerable odds just to be able to be together. Books where young people can sit out on the grass all night and just.. be together in love.

I will never ever experience those things. I will never know how it feels to look at someone and know they love you as much as you love them. Knowing that you're so madly in love that you would literally do anything for that person and yes, I realize most people never find that kind of burning and intense love. Most people settle or just accept life for what it is. But I can't do that.

Intimate scenes are painful too, knowing that I can't be that close to anyone ever. It just makes me hate my life.

Is your avi from genshin?
No, mine is hamlossus. He is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar

Love how this thread about me venting turned into a bunch of shitposting, RIP

Love how this thread about me venting turned into a bunch of shitposting, RIP
If you stay away from normie media you wont have to see it

Sorry bro, watch this:
Dude keep watching french movies while they firebomb your village (Algerian war of independence)

That's actually hard considering 99% of movies, etc shoves romance and shit in your face
Tbh thats the blackpill

I'm thankful for streaming these days. Can just skip the romance with a click of the mouse.

I can't stand romance in any form. When I was a bluepilled kid I enjoyed it somewhat because I thought I'd have a share on the experience. After decades of loneliness I begun getting depressed about it, whenever I was watching. Nowadays I just hate it all with a consuming passion. My relatives and friends already fear I'll "bring gifts" to society. They knew what I am since my teens.
Tbh thats the blackpill

View attachment 429218
S3x 1z N0t a N3ed InkW3lL
Tbh I am convinced normies were just memorizing Piazet for exams. This kinda leads me to believe they are low IQ degenerates.

Last edited:
The movie is about incel you fucking incel piece of shit.
Movie ending was somewhat bluepilled, as the old guy ends up meeting someone. In the book he doesn't meet anyone.

Movies where two people face innumerable odds just to be able to be together. Books where young people can sit out on the grass all night and just.. be together in love.

I will never ever experience those things. I will never know how it feels to look at someone and know they love you as much as you love them. Knowing that you're so madly in love that you would literally do anything for that person and yes, I realize most people never find that kind of burning and intense love. Most people settle or just accept life for what it is. But I can't do that.

Intimate scenes are painful too, knowing that I can't be that close to anyone ever. It just makes me hate my life.
I really hate kike comedies where they always have some ugly dude unrealistically getting it on with Stacey