Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate "resumes"

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
the entire thing about having to have a "resume" for a job application just reaks of mental illness. that fact that "resumes" are required to apply to jobs just goes to show how completely fucking gone the entire world is and how mentally ill the masses are.

I refuse to fill out a fucking cuckold "resume" to apply to retarded jobs thus working only at places i get into from physically speaking to the people that work at a place that can hire me.

"resumes" are probably one of the most condensed examples of how low iq and shitty the masses are and an example of how the state of things are absolutely fucked

resumes and the interview process in general just commodify people. i dont exist just to produce value for a corporation.
In the past a man would only have to inquire whether a business needed a paid-hand.
take me back...

Resumes are very important:smonk:

anything for a job with stable income

And retarted online interviews that have to be recorded yourself fuck that

in the same boat .-.
its even worse when you're like me and have absolutely zero work exp and nothing to write in a resume except your name
zero skills
i am useless

some Jewish cunt probably came up with this faggotry tbh

resumes are for HR landwhales to look at your picture and reject non chads

the entire thing about having to have a "resume" for a job application just reaks of mental illness. that fact that "resumes" are required to apply to jobs just goes to show how completely fucking gone the entire world is and how mentally ill the masses are.

I refuse to fill out a fucking cuckold "resume" to apply to retarded jobs thus working only at places i get into from physically speaking to the people that work at a place that can hire me.

"resumes" are probably one of the most condensed examples of how low iq and shitty the masses are and an example of how the state of things are absolutely fucked
uber deliveries IQ

i have an aversion to the "C.V." also in my hometown of the U.K. people actuallly believe in the hocum C.V. and it is a representation of who someone is and what they are, it is a joke it is literally a machined contrived sales piece to virtue signal how good and honest and hardworking one is without having to back mot of it up.

Anyone that doesnt see through the C.V. as a joke im not prepared to work for, or at least anybody who employs based on the C.V. and rejects without speaking to someone is a joke, the whole industry of recruitment agencies and employers using these based solely off C.V.'s IS AN ABSOLUTE MEME INDUSTRY.

UNFORTUNATELY THIS RULES YOU OUT OF ALMOST EVERY PROFESSIONAL JOB AND CAREER

an the only angle is to work for bob the builder down the road, which is what i have done in various roles and have learned to life off nearly nothing a month.

some Jewish cunt probably came up with this faggotry tbh
wouldn't be surprised if the root of modern workplace is in some social engineering effort from the US (the world empire of Jews). the whole culture where men and women are equated and how men are expected to be meek and submissive cucks to foids, higher-up chads and HR cunts reeks of evil

I bet if you put on your resume that you are a massive faggot you will get hired.

IM SERIOUS

Also the entire idea of a resume is conceptualized to condense information for dumb women in HR to filter and make decisions more important than they are qualified for. If you were hired because a foid gave your resume a chance, it's likely that nothing you do for the company actually matters, as most important staff roles are either poached or word of mouth hires.

Last edited:
Anyone that doesnt see through the C.V. as a joke im not prepared to work for, or at least anybody who employs based on the C.V. and rejects without speaking to someone is a joke, the whole industry of recruitment agencies and employers using these based solely off C.V.'s IS AN ABSOLUTE MEME INDUSTRY.
based bro
I bet if you put on your resume that you are a massive faggot you will get hired.
facts

Some people wonder how resume came to be ?

Is that even a question:feelskek: ?

Answer. : The apparition of foid in the work place who slowly implement this system

Like @the virgin shepherd said only thing you needed to prove was you being able bodied and having some motivation

resumes are for HR landwhales to look at your picture and reject non chads
:feelsokman:

I know a whore manager who chose her employees based on looks

wouldn't be surprised if the root of modern workplace is in some social engineering effort from the US (the world empire of Jews). the whole culture where men and women are equated and how men are expected to be meek and submissive cucks to foids, higher-up chads and HR cunts reeks of evil
look at it logically and semantically
If you read any CEO's interviews think high iq such as GATES, ZUCK, Bezos and Musk, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM STATES THE EMPLOYEES ARE THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A COMPANY EG HIRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT SKILLS

YET HR CONTAINS THE LOWEST IQ PEOPLE IN MOST COMPANIES, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING THE BIGGEST DECISIONS IN THE COMPANY WHO TO THROW OUT AND NOT EVEN CONSIDER AND WHO TO INTERVIEW THEY ARE THE GATEKEEPERS FOR THE WHOLE COMPANY'S FUTURE.

it is braindead iq to put foids and low iq HR teams in charge of this element, these should be filled with the HIGHEST IQ MEMBERS OF THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS DECISION YET ITS FUCKING REVERSED MOST TIMES MANAGERS ETC DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIRING AND ONLY GET INVOLVED AT THE LATER STAGES OF INTERVIEW WHEN 80% OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ELIMINATED

look at it logically and semantically
If you read any CEO's interviews think high iq such as GATES, ZUCK, Bezos and Musk, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM STATES THE EMPLOYEES ARE THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A COMPANY EG HIRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT SKILLS

YET HR CONTAINS THE LOWEST IQ PEOPLE IN MOST COMPANIES, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAKING THE BIGGEST DECISIONS IN THE COMPANY WHO TO THROW OUT AND NOT EVEN CONSIDER AND WHO TO INTERVIEW THEY ARE THE GATEKEEPERS FOR THE WHOLE COMPANY'S FUTURE.

it is braindead iq to put foids and low iq HR teams in charge of this element, these should be filled with the HIGHEST IQ MEMBERS OF THE COMPANY TO MAKE THIS DECISION YET ITS FUCKING REVERSED MOST TIMES MANAGERS ETC DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIRING AND ONLY GET INVOLVED AT THE LATER STAGES OF INTERVIEW WHEN 80% OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ELIMINATED
Indeed. But why is that? WHy are things like they are?

imagine having the privilege of going to an interview, dressing up, waiting for 4 hours for the other cucks to be done, getting interrogated by 4 85 IQ old feminist dykes and being asked questions like 'how do you imagine your life 5 years from now' :feelskek::feelshmm:

the sheer humiliation :whatfeels: neet or rope

where I live you even gotta hand in motivational letters so they can read for pages how you really really would be the best wagecuck and are ready for them to insert their ENTIRE DICK up your ASS right now if they wanted :feelshmm:
resumes and the interview process in general just commodify people. i dont exist just to produce value for a corporation.

Last edited:

IM SERIOUS

Also the entire idea of a resume is conceptualized to condense information for dumb women in HR to filter and make decisions more important than they are qualified for. If you were hired because a foid gave your resume a chance, it's likely that nothing you do for the company actually matters, as most important staff roles are either poached or word of mouth hires.
holy fucking based why is everyone an IQ mogger on this site :bigbrain:

And retarted online interviews that have to be recorded yourself fuck that

Never doing those. And they probably all require trashware spyware soydevery like zoom these days if I had to guess.