Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate religious people and religion

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
i used to cope with religion:bluepill::bluepill: .if god exists why the world is unfair to :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:us. Even if, god exists i would spit and shit in his face for making me short ugly and bald:feelsBox::feelsBox:. every religion is cucked now. i will ride on the religion boat only if the religion is tera based. which religion is based now days?:waitwhat: any religiouscel here? how do you cope?

Religion is the dumb people's cope

Complaining that the world is unfair and unjust while simultaneously condemning God is a contradiction. This world is certainly unjust and unfair, but that is because of sin. Athiests don't believe in sin or morals (or they believe in subjective morals/self-righteousness), which causes the very suffering that they complain about.

Without God, there are no objective morals. Period.

"But I don't need God/religion to have (my own idea of) morals" I didn't say you did. Things aren't so black and white.

Let's say person A says inceldom is an injustice. But person B says incels get what they deserve. Who is the morally superior one? Which one is correct? They both believe they are being morally superior.

They both end up hating each other and fighting.

Person C is wondering why both parties can't get along. Both person A and person B hate person C because he doesn't take a side.

Suffering ensues.

Last edited:
i used to cope with religion:bluepill::bluepill: .if god exists why the world is unfair to :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:us. Even if, god exists i would spit and shit in his face for making me short ugly and bald:feelsBox::feelsBox:. every religion is cucked now. i will ride on the religion boat only if the religion is tera based. which religion is based now days?:waitwhat: any religiouscel here? how do you cope?

You didn't read Job then?

'Job shows us how to keep the faith, no matter how grim the circumstances of life may be. Sometimes the stakes are enormous, In the unseen world, Satan and the armies of darkness will be defeated because of our faith. How can a person maintain faith in God in the face of apparently meaningless suffering?'

God does not exist. You have to be super-stupid or super-hypocrite to be a Christian. I think we can all agree on that.

The strange thing is that it is religion (and Christianity in particular) that protected us from Chad and Stacy (which it calls "Satan" and "The whore of Babylon") for so long. It is why monogamy was enforced and even sub-5s could have sex. The main reason we are incels now is that it is gone.

You should read this:

God does not exist. You have to be super-stupid or super-hypocrite to be a Christian. I think we can all agree on that.
Oh yes. You know for certain God isn't real based on some random guy who somehow knows the secret to everything.

:feelsokman:

@mainlander @FlamingCel @ThePopeofCope

Human lives are spent in the blink of an eye. If you can't go through a few decades of unpleasant life before an eternity of glory, then you don't deserve to be happy.

@BlkPillPres look at these Christcucks, wanting to go to heaven jfl. Heaven is psychological torture for an incel.

Imagine living unloved, dying and then getting to heaven. You'd be an incel for the rest of eternity, for there is no marriage in heaven nor sex outside of wedlock. It's stunning how low IQ Christians are.

Jfl at abrahamism

this is why I like gnosticism. There are two Gods. The material world God Demiurge who is responsible for this horrible world. And then there is the True Spiritual God, Jesus is his messenger.

Also many gnostic writers unlike mainstream Christian's acknowledge material reality of being a flesh prison hell of despair
Gnosticism is most suitable for incels.

Oh yes. You know for certain God isn't real based on some random guy who somehow knows the secret to everything.

:feelsokman:
I think that "God does not exist" is pretty much the default position these days, at least in the West. There are very few people who actually believe in God in the way it is said in the Bible. But there are lots of hypocrites who pretend to.

ITT: a bunch of retards who think them not being Chad is proof that God doesn't exist. :lul:

this is why I like gnosticism. There are two Gods. The material world God Demiurge who is responsible for this horrible world. And then there is the True Spiritual God, Jesus is his messenger.

Also many gnostic writers unlike mainstream Christian's acknowledge material reality of being a flesh prison hell of despair
Gnosticism is most suitable for incels.
Gnosticism is what led to liberalism in the West, and then to feminism. Don't be fooled

I’m 60% sure you’re a fakecel

Gnosticism is what led to liberalism in the West, and then to feminism. Don't be fooled
cope but yeah I agree sadly most gnostic internet forums have been infested by feminist scum. But gnosticism is about self discovery, you can pick and choose what suits your own spiritual journey.

cope but yeah I agree sadly most gnostic internet forums have been infested by feminist scum. But gnosticism is about self discovery, you can pick and choose what suits your own spiritual journey.
That is what Gnostics say but not what they do. Eventually, Gnosticism always turns into Nitzchean delirium, which eventually leads to Chad domination. Look at the Cathars. They started gnostic and they ended up Troubadours, ie. Foid-worshiping, Chad-glorifying soy-cucks. Read Denis de Rougemont's Love and the West

That is what Gnostics say but not what they do. Eventually, Gnosticism always turns into Nitzchean delirium, which eventually leads to Chad domination. Look at the Cathars. They started gnostic and they ended up Troubadours, ie. Foid-worshiping, Chad-glorifying soy-cucks. Read Denis de Rougemont's Love and the West
I don't ever fully adopt a religions views if I don't find them suitable. So I am not worried about that happening to me. but yes alot of gnostics do become soy

if god exists why the world is unfair to :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:us.
So basically in the beginning mankind lived in paradise, the Garden of Eden, and literally just spent the days basking in the glory of their Creator. Evil did not exist in this world, and man was literally walking with God. But they did not have the ability to make moral choice, whatever God told them to do Adam and Eve did it. Their first act of freedom was when they ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge, which they were told not to. Immediately after eating it, they became self conscious, and instead of walking with God, Adam hid himself in shame of his nudity (high inhib). They know that they are vulnerable now, they know that they will die, and generally it just really sucked. God then kicked them out of paradise as punishment.

So what do we make of this? It's only by being self aware that we are able to have the freedom of choice, and can choose between good and evil. We are not like animals who merely act on impulse. While they may kill each other for food or survival or some shit, The malicious intent of Cain's decision to kill Abel is only possible for humans. So if you are wondering why bad things happen, it's because there needs to be evil in order for there to be good and for us to choose it. Things used to be perfect, but our ancestor choose to disobey God and be free, and this is what necessarily follows from his decision.

(oh if you are tedpilled, the fall of man can also be interpreted as the agricultural revolution)

Last edited:
I think that "God does not exist" is pretty much the default position these days, at least in the West. There are very few people who actually believe in God in the way it is said in the Bible. But there are lots of hypocrites who pretend to.
Yeah it's practically illegal to say you believe in anything resembling the Christian idea of "God" or the Trinity, but it's just perfectly fine for people to act like they are God's themselves? Chads especially !

Complaining that the world is unfair and unjust while simultaneously condemning God is a contradiction. This world is certainly unjust and unfair, but that is because of sin. Athiests don't believe in sin or morals (or they believe in subjective morals/self-righteousness), which causes the very suffering that they complain about.

Without God, there are no objective morals. Period.

"But I don't need God/religion to have (my own idea of) morals" I didn't say you did. Things aren't so black and white.

Let's say person A says inceldom is an injustice. But person B says incels get what they deserve. Who is the morally superior one? Which one is correct? They both believe they are being morally superior.

They both end up hating each other and fighting.

Person C is wondering why both parties can't get along. Both person A and person B hate person C because he doesn't take a side.

Suffering ensues.

The Lord commands us to be holy.Blame satan,who is the ruler of earth

the meek shall inherit the earth