Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Raphaela Raab (the militant vegan) !!!!â

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
View attachment u8x76l3u6hrw2jc2m7ubgkxfc25u8pzd.webp
I hate this fucking slut!!! She is literally one of the worst types of foids in this world... MILITANT VEGAN, PROFFESIONAL WHORE and ANNOYING FEMINAZI. Nigger! She even got in trouble for comparing eating animals with the fucking holocaust, which is one of the few based things she ever did (relativizing the holocaust). Just watch one of her videos with subtitles if you want to rage....

This fucking foid is literally building a career on gaslighting weak willed men by either using her female dyke charms (protesting in her lingerie) or she just uses the meanwhile normal feminazi tactics of talking over people and screaming. She literally is a master at debating with pre teens and shaming people quitting veganism because it isn't a healthy long term choice.

Obviously the only argument you'll ever need against a vegan is: MORAL RELATIVISM. They all claim that muh animals are equally worth to humans.... Now what are humans worth? JACK SHIT!!! If you don't work you die, heck if you don't work you'll get sent to slave camp named jail because you can't sleep outdoors. We are literally supporting multiple wars at any point in time and cheering it on because muh democracy. And that's just normies, incels have it even worse than that.
Even their presupposition that humans are equally worth to animals means that animals are literally worth jack shit.

Veganism is retarded and yes it is definitely a part of the globohomo agenda

veganism make no sense outside of severe food shortages, something that is somewhat uncommon thru history( there is a reason that it gets written down, it is a anomaly).

there have yet too be a 100% truly vegan society, because meat is just that great of a food source. the only example i can think of had a "slur" for meat eaters, that means that there still was meat eaters.

the only argument that makes sense is that humans ate less meat centuries ago, even then, if they got accesses too meat it would be eaten. and if we use medieval Europe as example paupers and peasants risked severe punishment for poaching, meat was so desired that humans will risk a lot for it.

there is a reason factory meat farming is a thing, it has been desired since man could hunt. there is a reason why meat is such a big part of diets around the world, it fills you up more than plants ever could.

still eat vegetables, is good for you and it is cheaper than buying the meat too replace it.

veganism make no sense outside of severe food shortages, something that is somewhat uncommon thru history( there is a reason that it gets written down, it is a anomaly).
Fascinatingly enough the normal citizens of what we could now call the aztec empire were basically forced to be vegan. There was severe malnourishment so the priest classes organized feasts for the common folk where they would literally eat the human sacrifices. So even in societies where most people were basically vegan the people there resorted to cannibalism to get full proteins.

Fascinatingly enough the normal citizens of what we could now call the aztec empire were basically forced to be vegan. There was severe malnourishment so the priest classes organized feasts for the common folk where they would literally eat the human sacrifices. So even in societies where most people were basically vegan the people there resorted to cannibalism to get full proteins.
there was most likely poachers aswell, not that up to speed about the aztec and pre colonization south America history. but it also shows that veganism is forced on the population, and given the opportunity they will eat meat no matter where is from.

there was most likely poachers aswell
Possibly, but the thing about central america back in those days was that they literally didn't have any meat animals. No domestic animals at all, so they were basically forced to eat coyotes (this was the upper class) the normal people literally ate bug paste (a local species of dayflies) and Axilotl. So even if there were poachers they couldn't really keep the meat because they were so primitive that they hadn't even discovered the curing properties of salt. I kid you not, vegan societies are fucked, at least by modern standards.

Possibly, but the thing about central america back in those days was that they literally didn't have any meat animals. No domestic animals at all, so they were basically forced to eat coyotes (this was the upper class) the normal people literally ate bug paste (a local species of dayflies) and Axilotl. So even if there were poachers they couldn't really keep the meat because they were so primitive that they hadn't even discovered the curing properties of salt. I kid you not, vegan societies are fucked, at least by modern standards.
huh, interesting. my historical knowledge is mostly limited too Europe and Asia. all i know about the aztec is that they where hated by everyone and that most joined the Spanish to destroy them and the flower wars and sacrifices.

i remember one society at the Indian sub-continent where they called meat eaters dog eaters, never knew the aztec mostly ate vegan. learn something new everyday