Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hate public gyms with a passion and I believe all incels should have a home gym

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I workout at home now since home gyms are best for incels as I don't have to see couples anymore but I still train with my personal trainer that makes me do 5x5 every week for some reason but at least my personal trainer's gym doesnt have as many couples especially young ones but ultimately I like to workout at home now and only go to the public gym when I absolutely have to and both my home and personal training gym are unavaliable.

Home gym is comfy and super convenient. No travel, no normies and I do so sets throughout the day.

Home gym is comfy and super convenient. No travel, no normies and I do so sets throughout the day.
And even if normies and couples do show up you can tell them "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" and Joey Swoll can't make a video about it because you are entitled to your home gym:feelsLSD:

I have some dumbbells and a bench and thats pretty much it

Used to have a home gym but got super complacent, pushing the workouts back until it was 1-2 am. Public gyms having closing hours helps a lot icl

I workout at home now since home gyms are best for incels as I don't have to see couples anymore but I still train with my personal trainer that makes me do 5x5 every week for some reason but at least my personal trainer's gym doesnt have as many couples especially young ones but ultimately I like to workout at home now and only go to the public gym when I absolutely have to and both my home and personal training gym are unavaliable.
And not only that sometimes I at the gym am afraid to take out my phone and that they think that I am taking improper photos or that for seeing a girl they call me a stalker

My bench has a lat pulldown accessory, leg extension/curl and a rowing accessory
Mine has a leg extension accessory but I never use it, honestly forgot it had it until you brought that up

I wish I could mount a bar for pull ups but it's impossible for my flat. :feelscry:

I wish I could mount a bar for pull ups but it's impossible for my flat. :feelscry:
I used to have a pullup bar that would attach to my door but it never felt stable so I stopped using it

I used to have a pullup bar that would attach to my door but it never felt stable so I stopped using it
I used to have one in my door frame but the frame started cracking so I had to remove it

Have you thought of using it to do front squats. It's not ideal but it works for me.
Never tried it, could definitely work though, it would just be a little awkward

This is my gym :feelzez:

20240529 165334

gym is for slaves, bodybuilding is gay and puts extra stress on your heart and shortens your lifespan.

it won't make you more attractive, being lean will, and if you have the wrong bone structure and shoulder width don't even bother.

its cope just like looksmaxxing.

the healthiest people are just lean, eat well, and don't over stress their body. ie japanese people

the roid rager rice and chicken eating bodybuilders are retarded

never bothered to as im too skinny but i would be out of form and not productive. Perhaps i should find a chad friend to teach me.