Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate pretending to do things just to try to get women.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I go to the gym, I go to clothing stores, I go to library, I go to grocery... I do all sorts of bullshit things trying to meet women. Yes I do that PUA shit because I get 0 matches on apps, atleast IRL the girl is forced to say something to me.

I legitimately don't give a shit about any of those things I just want to meet women and get laid. If I go to a spot and find no women I leave. So far I've had 0 success.

This is the life of a real truecel.

just pay for it

I'm almost there but I don't want to develop a habit of shelling out $150/hh each time... and I'm gonna need some atleast a few times a week.

I just want to meet women and get laid.

Sounds like you want something......... transactional.......... like paying for sex

This shit always comes full circle, guys beat around the bush just to logically walk themselves back towards the path of prostitution, at the end of the day you'll be spending money anyways to get sex, might as well pay for a service, than pay to gamble for a chance at sex

I'm almost there but I don't want to develop a habit of shelling out $150/hh each time... and I'm gonna need some atleast a few times a week.

That's exactly why I plan to move to a country where its cheaper

just pay for it

If you're in America save up your money and travel to South America for sex tourism. My friend said he got to sleep with a prostitute in Ecuador for less than $10 a pop.

If the girl is forced to talk to you, you're fucked. All you'll get are just one word answers and forced interactions

Quit trying impress women and do the things you want to do in life. It is waste of time being a nice guy when you are going to be rejected, humiliated or insulted.

What I want to do in life is get laid.

just pay for it

We want trust, intimacy, respect, love and loyalty from a woman - you cannot pay for any of that, the sex is barely icing on the cake.

I go to the gym, I go to clothing stores, I go to library, I go to grocery... I do all sorts of bullshit things trying to meet women. Yes I do that PUA shit because I get 0 matches on apps, atleast IRL the girl is forced to say something to me.

I legitimately don't give a shit about any of those things I just want to meet women and get laid. If I go to a spot and find no women I leave. So far I've had 0 success.

This is the life of a real truecel.
So much effort you have to put in up front before you can even begin the 1000 to 1 odds of actually forming a relationship from PUA. It's just so demoralizing and not worth it. Hard to cope with constant rejection also. Can be traumatic.

We want trust, intimacy, respect, love and loyalty from a woman - you cannot pay for any of that, the sex is barely icing on the cake.
Volcel, even Chads don't get these women cuz they don't exist. You'd have to be so gigachad that there is literally nobody else close to you in a 500 miles radius. Just being chad isn't enough anymore, she will get bored of you eventually and go to the next one. Just be glad for what you get, even if she cheats on me every night, i don't give a shit as long as she doesn't leave. And if she does leave me, atleast i had a gf once in my life (and hopefully sex). I fucking hate this clown world so once i lose my virginity and my gf leaves me i might as well just rope. Thats also why i don't care about STDs.
So much effort you have to put in up front before you can even begin the 1000 to 1 odds of actually forming a relationship from PUA. It's just so demoralizing and not worth it. Hard to cope with constant rejection also. Can be traumatic.
Agreed, don't even bother. I went to the gym for 3 years, it literally didn't change anything besides my mom making some delusional statements "your future gf will appreciate it". Please don't bother, just try to stay healthy because that will actually fuck you up.

Unfortunately most men have to put 100% to get a 5/10 or a 6/10 woman.

Same
I hate having to plan my social interactions like some weasel. Why can't I just walk up and say something while her pussy tingles non stop?
Oh right, I'm subhuman

I'm sorry for you.