Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate pit bulls and the retards that own them

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Mythic
I was leaving my grandfather’s house with my mother today and as soon as we exited the door, a pit bull charged up the steps and almost attacked us. Luckily, we both managed to get back in and shut the door with less than a second to spare. Truly horrible dogs and uncaring owners to let a rotten piece of shit like that get loose. There were kids and an old lady the dog almost attacked as well. Luckily for me, had the dog actually attacked me, I could have defended myself with the sharp hedgeclipper I had in my hands after trimming the bushes.

Fuck pit bulls one of the worse dog breeds ever

shitbulls need to be forcefully euthanized

there is few dog bread i want banned and pit bulls are at the top.

It's like having a polar bear as a pet & justifying it by saying it looks "Cute"
At least polar bears are natural animals though unlike shitbulls.

I would love to curb stomp dogs like that.

I hate my neighbor's dogs and they aren't even pitbulls, they just never shut the fuck up.

Cover rat poison in peanut butter and lob it at the next Pitbull you see.
I was listening to music while jogging, and some NORMIE tried intimidating me with his Pitbull.
I wish that bitch would give me an excuse to go ER on his uglymutt.

Pitbulls are inherently a violent breed which should be outlawed.
These things have no control over them.
Shitbull "lovers" always claim that the ones that are violent are "un-trained :soy: " and they need to be trained.
Despite muh trainings they still end up to be violent creatures regardless.

I don’t see nearly as many now as I did 20 years ago, people have turned on that breed.

Pitbulls are inherently a violent breed which should be outlawed.
These things have no control over them.
Shitbull "lovers" always claim that the ones that are violent are "un-trained :soy: " and they need to be trained.
Despite muh trainings they still end up to be violent creatures regardless.
It's just in their genetics to be vicious creatures. A pitbull automatically goes to fight for no reason without training. It takes training to tame them. One almost got to me when I was driving the side by side ATV at the cabin. I was by myself driving on a public dirt road when this thing darted out from the bushes and tried to get in and attack me. Keep in mind this ATV has no doors despite being the size of a small car, so the dog almost got in. I floored the gas as soon as I saw the dog, and it was still alongside me going 30 mph. I then had to make a sharp right turn at high speed without losing control to get on a straightaway to outrun the dog. I made the turn fast, and floored the gas once I was in the straightaway. The dog almost got in during the turn and I would have been dead guaranteed. 30 mph, still alongside me, 35, STILL THERE, 40, finally outran it but didn't take any risks and went as fast as I could for the road for a while. Luckily, I was in a fast vehicle that can go 55 mph, because if I was in a slow one, it would have been the end for me. I hate the owner more than the dog tbh, for purposegfully leaving a beast loose to attack innocent people on public roads.

everywheveryw in their genetics to be vicious creatures. A pitbull automatically goes to fight for no reason without training. It takes training to tame them. One almost got to me when I was driving the side by side ATV at the cabin. I was by myself driving on a public dirt road when this thing darted out from the bushes and tried to get in and attack me. Keep in mind this ATV has no doors despite being the size of a small car, so the dog almost got in. I floored the gas as soon as I saw the dog, and it was still alongside me going 30 mph. I then had to make a sharp right turn at high speed without losing control to get on a straightaway to outrun the dog. I made the turn fast, and floored the gas once I was in the straightaway. The dog almost got in during the turn and I would have been dead guaranteed. 30 mph, still alongside me, 35, STILL THERE, 40, finally outran it but didn't take any risks and went as fast as I could for the road for a while. Luckily, I was in a fast vehicle that can go 55 mph, because if I was in a slow one, it would have been the end for me. I hate the owner more than the dog tbh, for purposegfully leaving a beast loose to attack innocent people on public roads.
Man carry something for your self defense.
Stay safe.

Sounds like there are a lot of irresponsible shitbull owners in your city.

Man carry something for your self defense.
Stay safe.

Sounds like there are a lot of irresponsible shitbull owners in your city.
Yeah, I carry pepper spray, but there’s no way you’d even be able to get it out and aim in time. Even a gun wouldn’t save you because you wouldn’t get it out quick enough. When you are in a vehicle like I was, the vehicle is your best weapon. Use it to either run over the dog or outrun it. In the countryside out where the cabin is, most people are nice, but many own shitbulls and just leave them loose. It’s simply awful.

i once saw a pitbull try to jump on a baby in stroller unprovoked like it was 10 meters away and the owner wasn't even going in it's direction.