Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate physical body

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
I hate this flesh prison my higher consciousness was trapped inside. Its unesthetic and is entirely made of material that is desired by other predatory creatures so you could as well end up being eaten alive by some rabid beasts if extremely unlucky. There are so many ways pain and misery can be experienced while in physical human form and yet so few that are enjoyable. The most pleasurable thing which is sex is completely out of reach and has diabolic essence (you create other slaves that will live lifes full of misery and dismay). There is no point in existence as consciouss being in physical body, its honestly even better to be a dumb animal solely driven by its instincts that dont even have capacity to comprehend its dreadful and pointless situation, on the other hand as a human you are forced to be aware of the nightmare you are experiencing.