Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I hate philosophers

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I was browsing chat rooms on discord when I stumbled upon a “philosophy group”. I decided to join it since I seek wisdom as well. They were talking about what they wanted. I said that I would feel fulfilled to have lots of money.

Then, they said, “lots of money can’t buy happiness.”

I responded with, “then have you earned a lot of money in your life? If you truly believe that then you would have to experience it, right?”

They said nothing and ignored me.

The fact that you hate philosophers is you making philosophy in the view that you hating philosophers is justified

And you are doing philosophy but you hate philosophers makes sense

Philosophy is all about perspectives. I don't like it. There is not universal truth to it.
1+1=2 everywhere on the universe. However your philosophical views depend upon your upbringing and mindset. An African warlord and a beta Cuckold Bernie voter can have two completely different philosophical ideas.
This is why I don't waste my time with that bullshit. Math is superior to everything. It's much more beautiful than physics and much more abstract than philosophy. Truly the Queen of all Sciences.

"philosophy" "psychology" it's all gay bullshit

Call @MENSA_IQcel he's crying
I was browsing chat rooms on discord when I stumbled upon a “philosophy group”. I decided to join it since I seek wisdom as well. They were talking about what they wanted. I said that I would feel fulfilled to have lots of money.

Then, they said, “lots of money can’t buy happiness.”

I responded with, “then have you earned a lot of money in your life? If you truly believe that then you would have to experience it, right?”

They said nothing and ignored me.
Bluepilled simps blatantly deny the truth jfl. "Philosophers" are either blackpilled or bluepilled, nowadays people only call themselves "philosophers" to sound high IQ and above everyone else when in reality they are coping boomers in dead marriages who've lost all purpose in life.

In true philosophy all perspectives have already been said hundreds and thousands of years ago. The people that seriously consider themselves philosophical in this period are still in the drug phase of their life.

Isn't philosophy about perspectives anyway?

I think it's not philosophy's purpose to give life advice. Real philosophy is about shit like this:

"I cant be sure of things I see, because feelings often deceive me. But at any time I can doubt them. Doubt is act of mind, and mind is characteristic of consciousness. I think, therefore I am."