Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate people

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
not just women, everyone is so mean. everyone thinks getting friends and gf is so easy and roast you when you can't do it.

For friends try to find brocels irl :bigbrain:

The foid part is impossible for us tbh :smonk:

not just women, everyone is so mean. everyone thinks getting friends and gf is so easy and roast you when you can't do it.

Even worse is when they feign respect for much kinder, more intelligent incels:

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

My half-cousin would regularly tell Mother about the boys she kissed, shared hats with, et cetera...she also slept in our room and used Mother's computer. I don't recall her saying goodbye to me.

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Pity

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

My "worship" consisted of visiting the person while she was hospitalized for eating disorders, visiting her sibling when he had surgeries, reading a book to her younger sibling, sharing snacks with her.

My eldest cousin is comparable to DB's "Kale": She is somewhat timid, mentally-stunted, and prone to violent outbursts due to poor emotional regulation(Crying ---> Physical Violence). Her clinical diagnoses are BPD and BD. Our relatives enable her at every opportunity.

The younger sister is Caulifla: Somewhat arrogant and superficial.

normies are more mean. If a normie has lets say 10 friends he will ask each one for help or their time once he wont get any of those he will just stay away from them and search someone new ones. Foids are more mean people tend to think that foids are emotional and have good hearts but the bitter truth is that they are the meanest creatures alive they will always ask for favors if you are unable to provide them they will bitch about you. (have personally faced that situation)

They didn’t puke or vomit in class. I did and now I’m a vomitcel

Yes. In social situations, I always expect the worst. And mostly that's what I get.
I have a normie brother whose advice is "Just do what I do [and you won't be depressed anymore]" :feelsokman:

Humans deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet, just look at the quintillions of murders they committed against other living things