Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE people who talk during mealtime

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
a huge telltale sign that you are/come from a lower species of humans and have subhuman homo erectus dna coursing through your veins but more improtantly being an uncivilized fucking chimpoid is talking extensively on the food table. i've never seen a civilized well mannered person, whether good looking or truecel tier do it.
and it is more annoying if you're a civilized person who eats without speaking because the person infront of you will insist on breaking silence on the food table. I suffer because I never mutter a word when food is infront of me. I finish my meal and get myself the fuck out to somewhere else. call me boring or shit like that but a food table is not a fucking circus.

fucking respect the stuff that powers your body you fucking niggers.

Too much a little chatter is fine

Especially in a restaurant

Same which is why I always eat alone

a huge telltale sign that you are/come from a lower species of humans and have subhuman homo erectus dna coursing through your veins but more improtantly being an uncivilized fucking chimpoid is talking extensively on the food table. i've never seen a civilized well mannered person, whether good looking or truecel tier do it.
and it is more annoying if you're a civilized person who eats without speaking because the person infront of you will insist on breaking silence on the food table. I suffer because I never mutter a word when food is infront of me. I finish my meal and get myself the fuck out to somewhere else. call me boring or shit like that but a food table is not a fucking circus.

fucking respect the stuff that powers your body you fucking niggers.
real