Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate people who are obsessed with sex

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
There was this huge fucking whore of a woman shrink I went to , she always talked about my class mates as they are better than me and maybe they had “sexual relationships”

i was 15 , very young to talk these bullshit stuff,I needed a father figure instead of these whores , my mother also said sex is great when I was like 10 years

I don’t understand people who are obsessed with sex, just go jerk off for fucks sake

unironically most people are very evil and stupid and they love talking about absolute low iq stuff like sports and sex,I also fucking doubt they get any, everyone except Chad, foids and high normies are celibate, plus they all bullshit and shame everyone cuz we are not degenerate like them

I see them as lesser humans,I think of myself as a highly sophisticated intellectual aka the supreme gentlemen like the legend himself Elliot Rodger

Sex this sex that I hope you all fucking die idiots , sex is overrated

My father was telling me that his insecurities were “am I having bad sex?” In his mid life crisis

dude like you were having sex and you were even doubting that??? Wtf

Normies are fucking demons ,I hope they burn to death

It gets worse when you have toasties complaining that sex and the city was a good show and this new one is even better:feelsUnreal::feelsree:

they have lizard brains

Normies and Roasties push the value of Sex so hard because it increases the social power of females. It is just another form of female worship. If your value as a person was dictated by your sex life, then that gives all the power to females because they are the ones who pick who gets to have sex and who doesnt.

Normies and Roasties push the value of Sex so hard because it increases the social power of females. It is just another form of female worship. If your value as a person was dictated by your sex life, then that gives all the power to females because they are the ones who pick who gets to have sex and who doesnt.
Yeah clever, but what about men shaming other men

Yeah clever, but what about men shaming other men
Men who have sex also like to do this because it reinforces their superior status as sexhavers in society

If your value as a person is dictated by your sexlife, then guys who have sex, would bring it up all the time every chance they get and shame those who dont have sex because it reinforces their superior status on the social hierarchy as sexhavers. Its like saying "hey look I have sex and you dont therefor I am superior"

Which is why people who do this need to get Exactly what they Deserve. :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

I AM OBSESSED WITH SEX BECAUSE I HAVENT HAD ANY

ER is obsessed with sex or at least a blonde whore gf, wtf

it's hard not to be, in all fairness

There was this huge fucking whore of a woman shrink I went to , she always talked about my class mates as they are better than me and maybe they had “sexual relationships”

i was 15 , very young to talk these bullshit stuff,I needed a father figure instead of these whores , my mother also said sex is great when I was like 10 years

I don’t understand people who are obsessed with sex, just go jerk off for fucks sake

unironically most people are very evil and stupid and they love talking about absolute low iq stuff like sports and sex,I also fucking doubt they get any, everyone except Chad, foids and high normies are celibate, plus they all bullshit and shame everyone cuz we are not degenerate like them

I see them as lesser humans,I think of myself as a highly sophisticated intellectual aka the supreme gentlemen like the legend himself Elliot Rodger

My father was telling me that his insecurities were “am I having bad sex?” In his mid life crisis

It's because they are hedonists. Sex is something they get pleasure from, like eating food. For normies sex is not really about connection or love. This is why it is so easy for them to talk about it and be obsessed with it. They fuck each other to get pleasure and then to go back to insulting each other. It's the normie way.

unironically most people are very evil and stupid and they love talking about absolute low iq stuff like sports and sex plus they all bullshit and shame everyone cuz we are not degenerate like them

Indeed and agreed. My sophistication was developed in adolescence.

I don't see myself as superior for this sole reason but I agree with your overall statement, having sex in such high esteem is so stupid, prostitutes would be at the top of that hierarchy :feelshaha:

Men who have sex also like to do this because it reinforces their superior status as sexhavers in society

If your value as a person is dictated by your sexlife, then guys who have sex, would bring it up all the time every chance they get and shame those who dont have sex because it reinforces their superior status on the social hierarchy as sexhavers. Its like saying "hey look I have sex and you dont therefor I am superior"

Which is why people who do this need to get Exactly what they Deserve. :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Gigabased

I woke up horny fuck off

Same, happened to me because I dared to skip a day of masturbation.
Tbh :lul::lul::lul:
I have this massive ass classmate that i wanna rape so bad :feelsohh:

It's all gesturing. "Look how attractive I am", "look how socially successful I am", "aren't I so cool and desirable". Might as well wear your body count on a shirt. All doing it to rub it in your face about how much better they are than you. It's more than just annoying - it's a reminder. "Don't forget, you're here forever"

Tbh :lul::lul::lul:
I have this massive ass classmate that i wanna rape so bad :feelsohh:
How old are you chad
It's all gesturing. "Look how attractive I am", "look how socially successful I am", "aren't I so cool and desirable". Might as well wear your body count on a shirt. All doing it to rub it in your face about how much better they are than you. It's more than just annoying - it's a reminder. "Don't forget, you're here forever"
Yeah yeah i know

foids are obsessed over chads and chads and tyrones are the ones obsessed over sex.

I also hate literaly every single human being who ever walked on planet earth ngl

You’re such a Faggot bro
Ok edgecel no one cares about your opinion anyways.
Also ironic calling me a faggot when you made a thread about not liking niggas who want sex :feelsPop:

when you made a thread about not liking niggas who want sex
These niggers not talk about anything else you idiot ,who the fuck are you to call me a edgecel while you’re much younger and such an idiotic faggot
So you hate incels?
Get the fuck outta here

These niggers not talk about anything else you idiot ,who the fuck are you to call me a edgecel while you’re much younger and such an idiotic faggot

Get the fuck outta here
I have more life experience than you retard, youd get eaten alive in my shoes you edgecunt. Also so what you retard, niggas dont want love n shit after being blackpilled about foids's nature, so what :lul:

have more life experience than you retard, youd get eaten alive in my shoes you edgecunt
You’ll kill yourself and get eaten alive in my shoes kiddo, life experience going to school and shit? Seeing girls with fat asses is life experience bro lol and having that chadlite face then being an? You are probably mentally retarded or something , stop calling me an edgecunt just cuz I disagree with your idiotic statements bro try to be less childish
niggas dont want love n shit
No everyone does you idiot

You’ll kill yourself and get eaten alive in my shoes kiddo, life experience going to school and shit? Seeing girls with fat asses is life experience bro lol and having that chadlite face then being an? You are probably mentally retarded or something , stop calling me an edgecunt just cuz I disagree with your idiotic statements bro try to be less childish

No everyone does you idiot
I dropped school at 13 to clean sewers and carry heavy shit so i wouldnt starve. I was painting my fingers with shit and dirt. So dont even try.

You are literally mentally disturbed if you aren't big into sex. We are hardwired to like it.

Assexuals are cringey and gay.

I'm trying to quit fapping but my drive is so high that I can't even though I'm heavily medicated with depression meds.

You are literally mentally disturbed if you aren't big into sex. We are hardwired to like it.

Assexuals are cringey and gay.

I'm trying to quit fapping but my drive is so high that I can't even though I'm heavily medicated with depression meds.
It’s one thing that being asexual and one other thing that talking about sex 24/7

Obsessing over sex? On an incel forum? Couldn't be me :feelsohh:

Idk i need to know if its BS or not I doubt normies are telling the truth but at the same time ya never know