Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate people that think gym is cringe

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
Calling someone a gymcel shouldn’t be an insult.
A guy that tried hard in the gym and actually has a passion for it is often mocked because they can feel his energy. They are jealous of it. They want everyone to be a normie low energy goy like they are. Just FUCK OFF. FUCKK

You can't win no matter what you do if you carry the 3 curses:

1. Shit face
2. Shit height
3. Shit frame

Last edited:
no gym for your face

gym is good for incels too even if it won't help to ascend

Exactly. These fucking bastards want to mock people that try hard at something just because they enjoy being goy slaves

Better be healthy than fat boob too in general i like sports ( bicycle and watching football )

@KING NOTHING

Calling someone a gymcel shouldn’t be an insult.
A guy that tried hard in the gym and actually has a passion for it is often mocked because they can feel his energy. They are jealous of it. They want everyone to be a normie low energy goy like they are. Just FUCK OFF. FUCKK
I don't see anything wrong, although for me it would only be needed to control weight, although I prefer to run rather than lift weights.

I'd have absolutely nothing if it weren't for gymcelling.

NO CONTRACEPTIONAL FOR YOUR FACE, GYMCEL.

Better be healthy than fat boob too in general i like sports ( bicycle and watching football )

@KING NOTHING
I've been going to the gym nearly the past two months and it helps mentally too

I don't see anything wrong, although for me it would only be needed to control weight, although I prefer to run rather than lift weights.

the problem is not the “wrong”, it is the individual and their perplexities, that is the concept.

@KING NOTHING
Watching sports is nice cope.

Exactly. These fucking bastards want to mock people that try hard at something just because they enjoy being goy slaves
Jfl. If u go to the gym and take roids you are just as much of a goy slave as the burger eating leftist

I only hate the normies and foids that go there. I want to mug every obnoxious foid and normie I see when I go there. Only adds fuel to my workout I guess.

Go to the gym if you want to i do it aswell but realise that it has no meaning and you are no better than someone who rots at home

Going to the gym and trying hard doesnt make you gymcel. Gymcel is when you go to gym religiously and try hard but you never talk to anyone and youre ugly.

i like bouldering more than lifting weights