Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate people that make fun of me because i dont drink and dont do drugs

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
like wtf let me be healthy

I don't feel the need to do drugs tbh

Who cares at least you don’t need to depend on that shit to function

i never used drugs because i don't know how to get them tbh

Drinking and doing drugs (especially weed) is an extremely NT feature. Normies think bad of you if you don't do these.

I don’t make fun of you man

Drugs and alcohol are for idiots, don’t fall down their rabbit hole.

like wtf let me be healthy
Lmao u don’t drink or smoke weed

Drinking and doing drugs (especially weed) is an extremely NT feature. Normies think bad of you if you don't do these.
You think smoking weed is more NT than snorting blow? Weed can kinda be seen as a loser drug (maybe I just think this because I smoke a lot), cocaine is for the most part a Chad drug that gets taken in clubs and at parties.

You think smoking weed is more NT than snorting blow? Weed can kinda be seen as a loser drug (maybe I just think this because I smoke a lot), cocaine is for the most part a Chad drug that gets taken in clubs and at parties.

Repeal the 19th and reinstate the 18th unironically

Maybe you're right, cocaine is an absolutely Chad drug, but I always see Chadlites and high-tier normies bragging about how free and cool they are, because they smoke weed, and how weed is so much better than regular cigarettes and alcohol.

I drink and do drugs because it helps me forget how shitty everything is!

Sober coping is for fags and tranny lovers
:feelsUgh:

I drink because I have to. It's a good thing you don't.

Weed is degenerate honestly

jfl at caring what drugs people do (alcohol is a drug so I'm not writing it separately) Normies are going to hate you if you do drugs or not jfl. If you do drugs as an incel you are a creepy druggie and if you don't you are a stick in the mud nerd. At the end of the day they just hate you because you are ugly. Literally anything you do is going to be turned into an insult.

ngl the more I think about it I haven't interacted with a legit druggie that hates sober people. Only fakedruggies that smoke weed like twice in their entire life get weird and judgy about it. All the legit druggies I know don't care if people do drugs and will admit its not a good habit.

If anything I come across more sober normies that think anyone who does anything but drink is a loser junkie.

@BummerDrummer @FrailPaleStaleMale opinion on this thread?

Last edited:
they think killing their bodies is good jfl

I don’t do drugs because I feel I would get addicted very quickly. Also because one of my parents was alcoholic, I don’t have interest in drinking.

I think the dumbest drug popularly consumed is weed. I don’t like weed, I think it makes people dumb and it has been proven to mess with your short term memory.

those people are trash tbh

Just give more money to jews so you can cope with the evil activities of the jews bro!

I particularlly find it frustrating how ok society is with buying illegal drugs when we all know chances are you're financing narcos who likely kill and even torture people. Meanwhile, downloading pixels for free from the internet is considered a heinous crime if said pixels depict a naked underage female.

That said, I know how tough quitting an addition can be, so not judging much.

Last edited: