Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people that complain about being FA but won't give their looksmatch a chance

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
It's an INTENSE anger I feel for these people. Everyone considers me too ugly for anyone. All I ask for is my looksmatch, would even go down to a 1/10 (I'm 2/10) but NOTHING, I get NOTHING. Yet girls in my looksmatch range will wait and wait till they find Chad instead of giving me a chance.

Guys who do this too are just as bad.

My 'looksmatch' in the UK is some hideous landwhale thanks to the inflated value of pussy these days. Fuck that.

Volcels should have no right to complain.

Seriously, you're no better than all of the roasties who rejected you if you reject an ugly girl.

I want my looksmatch

How does one find out who their looksmatch is? I have no idea what mine would be.

nausea said:
I want my looksmatch
Same bro, I'd take a nice virgin 2/10 with similar interests over some Stacy any day.
Too bad such a girl doesn't exist though, as even ugly girls chase Chads and get fucked by them.

Framecel222 said:
How does one find out who their looksmatch is? I have no idea what mine would be.

for me , I just feel it

Minjaze said:
Same bro, I'd take a nice virgin 2/10 with similar interests over some Stacy any day.
Too bad such a girl doesn't exist though, as even ugly girls chase Chads and get fucked by them.

I am a 4, do not agree with the overall ratings here...

Twisted said:
Looksmatch or above for me.

So a PSL 4+

I would not realistically expect to get more than a PSL 5 for now and would usually only target PSL 4s if approaching at a club as it’s only fair that I expect to get my looksmatch.

On tinder however, I will message girls way above my league if they match with me. I matched with two stacylites so far. One unmatched me when I messaged her saying “hello” and the other one is actually replying to my messages. However, I have to bare in mind that she mogs me by 3 points and therefore need to play it careful.

You'll have a hard time getting your looksmatch, maybe if she's schizophrenic or otherwise mentally ill, maybe if you meet her in a mental ward. But if you act even remotely comparable IRL like you do here, well you have to be at least a 7/10 to make someone overlook that degree of non-NTness.

No girl ever gave me a secon look, not even ugly ones.