Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate people talking about therapy

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
why is it always recomended for every problem? it is the number one normie advice and all it will do is ruin your life, especially if you are an incel. NEVER GO TO THERAPY!!!

because theres nothing else

Major waste of the time.

foids enjoy rape

but nobody enjoys going to the theRapist

why is it always recomended for every problem? it is the number one normie advice and all it will do is ruin your life, especially if you are an incel. NEVER GO TO THERAPY!!!
talking to someone whom you have to pay to listen to you doesn't sound like a good idea. Also they only give basic, self-help nonsense advice.

Plus they keep checking the clock. I mean, I know listening to me isn't of your interest since you only care about one thing, but shit, at least fake your interest,it's your job... But it would actually be good to be a therapist. I would give blackpilled advices to every patient lol

I love talking about thERapy effectivelessness for 90% of males

Telling people they need therapy is the new pseudobitchy ,,polite" way of saying someone doesn't want to talk to you.

But then I also think about having foid patients.... what am I gonna say to them? Like she says "omg i'm so depressed chad refused me" and my answer is probably gonna make her rope. Not such a good idea i think.

I hope they're talking about plastic therapy.

People telling you to "GO TO THERAPY!!!" is just a way to say "I don't give a fuck about your problems, go away."

TheRAPIST
The rapist foids

Bunch of pill pushers

Normies love bragging about their diagnosis and what antidepressants they take

The word 'therapy' is too broad. A lot of people think 'therapists' are some wise sages like priests were perceived to be in the day.
If you have a medical diagnosis for an eating disorder or something, specific therapy can help.
You cannot go to a psychotherapist and expect them to diagnose stuff. That's not their expertise unless they are clinical experts in that as well. You can go to them with existential concerns but there is no guarantee they can help you. They don't necessarily know anything about philosophy.

Just go to therapy goy they will give you jewpills on which we will make you depend for the rest of your life and it will fix all your problems