Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate onions

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
They taste vile and are in every food these days. they are like rotten apples. Disgusting lifeforms tbh.

onions are good

don't like them, especially cutting them. onion rings can be good though

cope onions are great

that's funny considering a lot of things are seasoned with onions

@rightfulcel @ScornedStoic @Amacko
i love u guys so stop

They taste vile and are in every food these days. they are like rotten apples. Disgusting lifeforms tbh.
I was just eating them.stil tasting them in my lips... IT'S GREAT in small amounts. Terrible when overused

Onions are the the incels of human foods. Don't hate them for what they are. Stinky. Ugly and make Stacy cri.

Onions are the the incels of human foods. Don't hate them for what they are. Stinky. Ugly and make Stacy cri.
At least I don't chew them in my mouth and digest them in my stomach acid, I leave them alone. I hate a problem with those who eat them.

At least I don't chew them in my mouth and digest them in my stomach acid, I leave them alone. I hate a problem with those who eat them.
Leave them alone?.. Wut... You think onions have feelings. :feelsPop: crazy ass nigga. Drink your milk.

Leave them alone?.. Wut... You think onions have feelings. :feelsPop: crazy ass nigga. Drink your milk.
Then you cannot call them the "incel" of vegetables. Fuck onions.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE INCEL

Chadops

this is you if you liked onions

caramalized onions are good ngl

Then you cannot call them the "incel" of vegetables. Fuck onions.
They are the incels of vegetables in terms of looks. And how others view them with contempt
.we should Respect them. Eat them. Love them.

as currycel I have to sadly use them in most recipes

They're good if you fry them

they raise your T levels ngl

People can call me a jew. They can call me a soy faggot and such. But no one says onions aren't fucking amazing
I am onion farmer bro.

Mostly Egyptian walking onions.

They literally walk.

Onions not bad. Depends on what they're in

me too they’re absolutely disgusting, and all my life low iq niggers at fast food places always still put them on my burgers when I specifically ask for no onions, it ruins the entire sandwich and pisses me off so much