Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate obese women fat more than women hate "creepy"(ugly) men

B

bcroger

Legend
I work for a government office right outside of Dallas Texas (deep south) perhaps the fattest/ugliest place on planet earth. I treat the women there very rudely. I never converse with them other than work related material, make rude/fatphobic jokes from time to time. Sometimes I will greet a normal weight woman, but ignore a fat pig to make her feel bad.

Trust me, no women could hate "creepy" men more than I hate obese women. I recommend that you do the same.

this nigga is putting his job on the line just to make fun of fat women :feelskek:

bbws are not tho
if u mean obese stage fat class then yes

I work for a government office right outside of Dallas Texas (deep south) perhaps the fattest/ugliest place on planet earth. I treat the women there very rudely. I never converse with them other than work related material, make rude/fatphobic jokes from time to time. Sometimes I will greet a normal weight woman, but ignore a fat pig to make her feel bad.

Trust me, no women could hate "creepy" men more than I hate obese women. I recommend that you do the same.
Texas is technically not considered part of the Deep South

wish we could make nails out of people like you, those would be some of the sturdiest nails on planet earth

obese is fucking 400pounds and above
my perference is 250 pounds max and below
If you have to fuck/date/marry an obese woman (animal) to ascend, thats fine. You can't get any better. Plenty of overweight/obese men and low income hispanic/black/non-Euro immigrant men are with obese landwhales.

To call them "beautiful" makes you a fucking, retarded, disgraceful simp, foid worshipper. No obese,200+ lbs, women are not beautiful, if they are beautiful than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models.

If you have to fuck/date/marry an obese woman (animal) to ascend, thats fine. You can't get any better. Plenty of overweight/obese men and low income hispanic/black/non-Euro immigrant men are with obese landwhales.

To call them "beautiful" makes you a fucking, retarded, disgraceful simp, foid worshipper.
marry - never
only pump and dump on camera with her giant giggly cellulite bouncy ass on my dick like a real nigga

marry - never
only pump and dump on camera with her giant giggly cellulite bouncy ass on my dick like a real nigga
Oh you must be a nigger. No wonder why you like obese animals and complement them.

No obese,200+ lbs, women are not beautiful, if they are beautiful than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models.

yeah ig yall like lanky rotten anorexic chicken bones
Who said anything about Anorexia, you retarded simp? I was talking about obesity you fucking simp.

Disgusting, landwhale loving, simp. Obese women are the ugliest "people" on planet earth. If they are "beautiful" than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models.

You keep defending these disgusting animals, but I bet even landwhales call you "creepy"

No. Only retarded and fat men like obese women.

Retarded men meaning sun 90 IQ black and Hispanic drug dealers.
True or we are the ones with low t

yeah ig yall like lanky rotten anorexic chicken bones
Ideal females are 5’2 90 pounds maybe to landwhale loving fucks like you they’re anorexic. But it’s normal for any healthy man