Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate normies.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I hate normies, they are privileged as fuck and live life on easy mode yet still imply they have problems but guess what? You can’t have ACTUAL problems in most cases unless you’re a locally undesired autistic male.

‘So depressed. Haven’t seen my girlfriend/boyfriend in 1 hour’. Like, fuck off, mrs/mr privileged. I hope normies buy a well paid for KFC and accidentally drop it all.

Most normies don't even have girlfriends. And think that's perfectly fine.

What do you mean by locally undesired?
Like you haven't locationmaxxed?

What do you mean by locally undesired?
Like you haven't locationmaxxed?
I don’t know how to travel and I have strict parents so pointless to even bother to even try to learn.

Most normies don't even have girlfriends. And think that's perfectly fine.
They lie to themselves but deep down they know its painful as shit

Normies live life in a bubble.

Also saying that only a few have good lives is cope, at least in 2021 incels are a minority. The overwhelming majority are normies and are happy.

They lie to themselves but deep down they know its painful as shit
I doubt it.

It's like any kind of addict thinking they can quit at any time but they can't. Don't think deep down inside they don't think they can. I think they think they can, but just not ready to just yet.
When the reality of the matter is they can't themselves.

You think we don’t hate normies?

Stfu you mong. Everyone's problems are the biggest problems to THEM. You would act no differently than "normies" if you were born into that kind of a life.
Now please, do the world and this forum a favour and throw yourself off of a bridge