Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate normies not caring about details!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate it when they act like they dont give a fuck about important details in many circumstances which are very important tho.
Like when they see an low tier male having a gf they think its just that the foid loves him but not that the guy is probably a very rich or statusmaxxed person which is the only reason why he could betabuxx.
Its like they don't even see stuff like that because their brains aren't working good enough.

I hate it when they act like they dont give a fuck about important details in many circumstances which are very important tho.
Like when they see an low tier male having a gf they think its just that the foid loves him but not that the guy is probably a very rich or statusmaxxed person which is the only reason why he could betabuxx.
Its like they don't even see stuff like that because their brains aren't working good enough.
Exactly. You see this a lot even in modern mainstream news. All that matters to them is the tiniest part that supports their narrative and all other factors are left out. Bringing up the other factors is actually considered offensive in itself now too. The narrative must be protected at all costs.

Exactly. You see this a lot even in modern mainstream news. All that matters to them is the tiniest part that supports their narrative and all other factors are left out. Bringing up the other factors is actually considered offensive in itself now too. The narrative must be protected at all costs.
fr fr.
It makes talking with normies like a torture for me :feelsUnreal:

Focusing on details is an autistic trait.

More often then not they turn out to be the most crucial components, normies overlook or omit many things.

brutal non-aryan pill
If you don't look like this:
Thumb 391 report extra 4c629c4c340105f45966111510782ae516f7bf65

It's over for you