Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate normies more than I hate Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
It's normies that enrage me even more. I hate every Chad, but being a Chad is like winning a lottery. It's like you hit a genetic jackpot. It doesn't happen so often.
Normies, on the other hand, make 90 percent of every population. Ten percent that's left is divided - 5 percent of Chads and 5 percent of incels.

Normies are the worst. They get to have normal lives, while we rot like rats in our rooms and basements. I fucking hate this normie scum. They are worst scum of the earth, because they think everyone is like them, they can't comprehend either Chads blessing or our suffering, simply because they are normal, everyday humans who get their normie gfs and normie highschool experience and normie families and normal, normie jobs and lives. They made our lives hell on earth even more then Chads.

Normies think they are above everyone. When chad shows up they just blame their personality... so deluded

propably, most people are jealous
Yes, because there is competition. Everyone feels like they are on the same ground and need every advantage possible. Until chad shows up..

Same tbh

I'd just be happy if I were a normie ngl