Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate normies' "empathy" for us because it's like feeling sorry for us and at the same time wishing our lives would end soon.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
A normie's "empathy" is to make speeches in a collective "moral" format aimed at essential groups in society, predominantly incels, the REDDIT idiots are like that. But at the same time they disguise their primitive hatred of wanting to kill us, just to add a dot on their foreheads: "Look how cool we are."

Your enemy's empathy is worse than death.

If a foid/normie/chad feels sorry for you, he is telling you to kill yourself quickly, but in a "friendly" way to hide his black characteristics.

IT'S SO EASY TO RECOGNIZE A NORMIE AMONG US, BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS IDOLIZE A CHAD/FOID, JUST FOCUS ON THE POSTS, ALWAYS OBSERVE HIS INTENTIONS TO SEE IF IT'S NOT SOME CUCK OR INCEL IN DENIATION IDOLIZE A CHAD/FOID IN AN INDIRECT WAY.

I don't want the "empathy" of the foid; because it is useless. I don't want the "empathy" of the normies; because it is useless.

A normie's "empathy" is to make speeches in a collective "moral" format aimed at essential groups in society, predominantly incels, the REDDIT idiots are like that. But at the same time they disguise their primitive hatred of wanting to kill us, just to add a dot on their foreheads: "Look how cool we are."

Your enemy's empathy is worse than death.

If a foid/normie/chad feels sorry for you, he is telling you to kill yourself quickly, but in a "friendly" way to hide his black characteristics.

IT'S SO EASY TO RECOGNIZE A NORMIE AMONG US, BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS IDOLIZE A CHAD/FOID, JUST FOCUS ON THE POSTS, ALWAYS OBSERVE HIS INTENTIONS TO SEE IF IT'S NOT SOME CUCK OR INCEL IN DENIATION IDOLIZE A CHAD/FOID IN AN INDIRECT WAY.

I don't want the "empathy" of the foid; because it is useless. I don't want the "empathy" of the normies; because it is useless.
Normies don’t like us because they know we say the truth and that they would be just like us if their genetic code was changed just a little bit