Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE normalfags in general more than femoids !!!

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I've accepted my fate and ignore femoids completely (just distract myself and don't think about them). But normalfags in general are hard to avoid, as you may be forced by life circumstances (work and the like) to interact with them. Interacting with them is a constant torture; hearing them smiling and laughing, let alone the fact that many of them feel superior and may pity your miserable existence. It always results with them shitting on me and make me even more miserable than I already am. I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS REEEE

This is why NEET life is the sweet life

Normies hate the sight of me at my jobs. All they talk about are their boyfriends/girlfriends 24/7.(srs) If having a girlfriend isn't so important, why is it all they ever talk about?

Same, I've accepted that I'm a flawed human so foids don't even bother me that much anymore. What bothers me is having to interact with normalfags while having to pretend to be somewhat of a non-subhuman. If you avoid them all, they talk shit about you and if its a job you might get fired. If you interact with them, they belittle you.

In my ideal world, other than foids being purchasable property, every interaction would be robotic and autistic.

"Hi. Purpose: Casual. Query: What did you do this weekend?"
"Not in the mood to talk. End."

"Hi. Purpose: Formal. Query: Can I buy the foid which is sucking your dick?"
"No, it's my favorite foid. Offer: I'll sell it to you in a few weeks."
"No, it'll be too used up. End"

Not even kidding

I hate both tbh.

Normalfags love to personally annoy me and tease me everytime that they can. I can't avoid them in any sort of way and I'm already considered the "weird kid" by most of them.

im the opposite i hate foids way more than normies

Same, I've accepted that I'm a flawed human so foids don't even bother me that much anymore. What bothers me is having to interact with normalfags while having to pretend to be somewhat of a non-subhuman. If you avoid them all, they talk shit about you and if its a job you might get fired. If you interact with them, they belittle you.

In my ideal world, other than foids being purchasable property, every interaction would be robotic and autistic.

"Hi. Purpose: Casual. Query: What did you do this weekend?"
"Not in the mood to talk. End."

"Hi. Purpose: Formal. Query: Can I buy the foid which is sucking your dick?"
"No, it's my favorite foid. Offer: I'll sell it to you in a few weeks."
"No, it'll be too used up. End"

Not even kidding
This is my ideal world too tbh.

I hate it when cunts try to make small talk with me.

I dont hate normalfags bec. im a normalfag. That would make zero sense to me.

I noticed Im looking less and less at foids. Its great tbh. I also started to care less because a foid doesnt want to and cant give me the thing Im looking for. So I try to eradicate them from my mind. this realization along with many other things just let them kind of die in my mind.

also yeah normies are often as worse as foids, they behave like them, talk like them and men become more and more soy and the average testosterone lowers and lowers.

btw Xumi I saved the gif under your post :feelshmm:

To use and discard (ghost) normies is the easy best way. Playing jootrix on them can be fun tho.

Old crusty conservative huwhite boomers piss me off also.

I hate foids and normalfags equally.

The worst thing are normie foids.

In a way 99% of foids qualify as normies. Society goes out of its way to incorpirate and accomodate them.

Normalfags need to be castrated and turned into trannys

I've accepted my fate and ignore femoids completely (just distract myself and don't think about them). But normalfags in general are hard to avoid, as you may be forced by life circumstances (work and the like) to interact with them. Interacting with them is a constant torture; hearing them smiling and laughing, let alone the fact that many of them feel superior and may pity your miserable existence. It always results with them shitting on me and make me even more miserable than I already am. I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS REEEE
View attachment 124471
I despise white knights the most. I try to disregard femoids but saw a stacy at a local shop today REEE.

This is why NEET life is the sweet life

I wish I didn’t have to work, but otherwise, I try my best to stay NEET.
Don’t have to deal with delusional normies.
Just me and my reptiles