Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate noodlewhores who cuck ricecels with white chads why do they do that? Why are they such sluts for white chads?

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
19d 10h 35m
Day after day i see noodlewhores cuck our ricecel brothERs with white tall chads, they even come to their countries, take their foids and cuck the ricecels THIS IS INFURIATING :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I spoke to @mistersinister and he told me he is constantly seeing white western chads coming to his country and just TAKING their foids and even bully the ricecels along with their foids they are happy while ricecels rot :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE I FEEL SO BAD FOR RICECELS

They apparently even have an entire internet meme culture in riceland where they bully and mock ricecels and worship white chads, this makes MY BLOOD BOIL why are these toilets such race traitors?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is dedicated to you noodle sluts for cucking my ricecel brothERs YOU WILL PAY:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

You foids swarm my earth
Infect JBWmaxxers with putrid disease
Your herpes, your chlamydia
Extermination, extermination of noodlewhores
I take a chainsaw to my ultimate despise:society::society::society::society::society:
Noodlewhore to a chainsaw is my purist form of pride:society::society::society::society::society::society:
I cannot live with them amongst this rice
I cannot live with them amongst this rice
Amongst this rice
FOIDS MUST PAY THE PRICE:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Insult to the ricecel population
Insult to the ricecel population of this world
Die you fucking noodlewhores
You putrid waste of space
Stop breeding fucking chads
You foids gonna get it
Die you fucking noodlewhores
You putrid waste of space
Stop breeding fucking chads
You toilets gonna get it
Foid you're dead, foid you're dead
Foid you're dead, foid you're dead
Foid you're dead, there's no life in you
Foid you're dead, there's no life in you
You are the creation of something so obscene
It makes me sick to see your lungs still fill with air
And never die
Why do noodlewhores never die?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I am the only one who'll rot
I am the only one who'll rot
Just because I can't be seen
Doesn't mean I can't be felt:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Amongst this rice
You disgust me
ERadication of them all
Noodlewhore to a chainsaw, noodlewhore to a chainsaw
ERadication of them all
noodlewhore to a chainsaw, noodlewhore to a chainsaw:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

All in a video game:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
iraqi-cel

iraqi-cel

Captain
8d 4h 50m
Noodle whores are so fucking ugly :lul:

Yikes_Man

Yikes_Man

Let that sink in.
11d 1h 46m
noodlebitches cant stand their own race duh
whyte peepo just build different as they say

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

Damaged Mentalcel
★★
9d 23h 9m
All in bideo gane :feelsokman:

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 13h 6m
I’m not a ricecel but I still hate noodlewhores the most out of all foids. What they do is downright despicable. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

K

Kabsacel

Veteran
★★
1d 21h 3m
High iq post:lul::lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Noodlewhores to the chainsaw:society::reeeeee::reeeeee:

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Admiral
★★★
86d 15h 57m
I’ve never seen a white chad dating a rice foid

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
19d 10h 35m
I’ve never seen a white chad dating a rice foid
You’re obviously not aware of the existence of asian baby girls (noodle stacies) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They are so hot, they dress like literal PROSTITUTES and some of them even have boobjobs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: they are one of my favorite toilets:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

WHITE CHAD ONLY THOUGH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Admiral
★★★
86d 15h 57m
You’re obviously not aware of the existence of asian baby girls (noodle stacies) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They are so hot, they dress like literal PROSTITUTES and some of them even have boobjobs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: they are one of my favorite toilets:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

WHITE CHAD ONLY THOUGH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Probably only exist in America :feelshaha: most Asian foids in Germany look ugly af

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
19d 10h 35m
Probably only exist in America :feelshaha: most Asian foids in Germany look ugly af
In America and in riceland as well :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: zoomer stacy asian baby girl foids are so hot i fap to them almost every day :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
16d 8h 44m
Can a 5'5 giga turbo manlet North curry seamaxx successfully??

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

doomed of all hope
★★
3d 17h 38m
noodlewhores are literally so pathetic, most of them are just fuck and gos for white chads

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

"White men can't jump" was BBC cope from the 90s.
★★
97d 10h 36m
I live in the WMAF capital on the western world. I rarely see chads with noodlewhores.

They go for low to mid value white males. On rare occasions, a skinny meek chad-lite.

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
80d 14h 34m
It's usually low-tier white men that snipe noodlewhores as a consolation prize.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8