Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate NoFap

GodOfDespair

GodOfDespair

Banned
-
I hate it. It makes it look like masturbation is something illegal and that you should not do it. When in fact, masturbation is actually healthy. Yes if you do it to much and becomes an adicction you have to stop, but if you know how to control yourself thers no problem. These self help influencers make people think that its wrong and it honestly makes me so mad.

I hate it. It makes it look like masturbation is something illegal and that you should not do it. When in fact, masturbation is actually healthy. Yes if you do it to much and becomes an adicction you have to stop, but if you know how to control yourself thers no problem. These self help influencers make people think that its wrong and it honestly makes me so mad.
masturbation is unnatural. One should try to find a female partner instead of self-stimulation.

Yes, they make it seem like if it’s going to fix all your problems. It’s Christian logic, same tactics. “If you put your faith in dead kike on a stick you will be blessed”

I would not jerk off too much because it turns you into a gooner or tranny.

Why was this nigga banned, by the way?...

why he banned ?

Shut up whitey