Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Nikita Dragun

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So at the VMAs (which are normie trash already), I learned that there was this one thing named Nikita Dragun holding three Chads on a leash who were kneeling down.
It received backlash for being racist and sexist, to which it replied “muh men are dominant and have power so it’s not sexist” and that kinda shit. There were hundreds of thousands of cucks defending it, because “you go gurl! Fuck da patreearkee!”

Riddle me this: If men are “the dominant gender with power in society” but all I knew is abuse and depression, then what does that make me? Does that make me not a man, since I clearly don’t have any of this “power” it talks about. Also, if men have power, why is the justice system rigged against them? Why can a man’s life be ruined forever because of one false accusation by a post-wall roastie in her 40s?

Also, it’s a man. Funny to see such misandry coming from a man.

typical jewish degeneracy tbh

just lol at this coping ricecel

The photo is a manifestation of her inferiority complex. Sad that we have to suffer under roasties' personal issues on this gay earth.

The photo is a manifestation of her inferiority complex. Sad that we have to suffer under roasties' personal issues on this gay earth.
Nikita Dragun
(née Nguyen)
It was reported that she started wearing dresses at an early age, but only developed her his trans identity when she reached college.
Everyone else can nap, but I’m going to be a princess over here! But one day a teacher came over and asked why I was dressing up like this and then she called my parents.”

Oh, it's not even a biological femoid?? Fuck this gay earth especially.

The society is doomed

I hate those 3 cucks even more

There was backlash. Be glad in that. The world is not entirely insane.

literally who, literally what????

that image is a perfect example of the modern west