Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate niggers

rvj

rvj

Greycel
i hate niggers, they are so over confident and cocky, the way they talk it’s like they have their own language because their english is so broken, the way they like fucking with white people as if they’re not the scum of the earth, they’re so not self aware it’s sickening, i don’t know why we as a whole society don’t take action and humble the niggers so they can stay in their place, not only are they taking up space in the earth they also think they deserve special treatment like black history month, i wish they’d all be gone.

i hate nigger women the most tho, i have to wake up everyday to go to school to listen to these nigger women being loud and using their broken english so loudly it’s so fucking annoying, i wish i could just strangle them to death i’d love to see the light leave their eyes while the life in their body fades away as i’m gripping on their neck full force, i hate nigger women with passion . one time i was sitting down alone minding my own fucking business on my phone, and some girl (nigger) said i gave school shooter vibes, and for what reason, i don’t even know the woman, she looked like a lizard facially and acted mentally challenged, she smelled like shit and wore those fucking shower hats to school or whatever those shits are called, her lips were fucking huge and disgusting looking and she acted like a fucking hoodlum, i hate niggers, i hope we can all come to the agreement to eliminate them as a whole someday .

Cope n seethe Whyte boah

ahi pince bete debile aya bordel hd yeux choque choc mais wtf abasourdi cocasse mignon

Here we go again

Blackpilled-niggers (blackcels) are good with me.:blackpill::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Blackpilled-niggers (blackcels) are good with me.:blackpill::feelsokman:
Yea there’s 2 types of blacks, normal tame ones like blackcels and the ones you see at office jobs. And then wild ape niggers that go to fill prisons and that the kike media is worshipping(what OP is talking about)

Yea there’s 2 types of blacks, normal tame ones like blackcels and the ones you see at office jobs. And then wild ape niggers that go to fill prisons and that the kike media is worshipping(what OP is talking about)
see, u get it

Their culture is disgusting, they can't fit in society and blame white people.

yt being rasest again wow i never seen dat b4 on this forum evr

AYO HOL UP DIS CRACKA BE SAYIN SUMTHIN

Black people are stereotyped, I hate them too.