Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate niggers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I know race baiting is banned and if I get banned for this I don't care. I just wanna share my hatred for primates, and if this forum can't tolerate that then maybe the mods should kill themselves. Niggers are the most insufferable race of all races, especially nigger men. I hate no one more than I hate nigger men. All these fuckers talk about is getting pussy, or some other ghetto trash and they're always the biggest simps. Niggers do not talk like humans they talk like illiterate children. I fucking HATE NIGGERS

Niggers are the most insufferable race of all races, especially nigger men.
Niggers are disrupters and whiners which is why they get all the hate, but the most insufferable bunch are curries. We are a cockroach race that quietly endures the brutality of squalor and poverty as if we were made out of it. We are genetically the most wretched impoverished race out there.

Last edited:
Niggers are disrupters and whiners which is why they get all the hate, but the most insufferable bunch are rices. We are a cockroach race that quietly endures the brutality of squalor and poverty as if we were made out of it. We are genetically the most wretched impoverished race out there.

Niggers are disrupters and whiners which is why they get all the hate, but the most insufferable bunch are curries. We are a cockroach race that quietly endures the brutality of squalor and poverty as if we were made out of it. We are genetically the most wretched impoverished race out there.
At least you try.

It its hard to be a black gentleman in a hood. While a work and study since high school all the other did was to smoke weed, dress like clothes with brand marks and try to intimidate others to get some delusional sense of belonging.

I only hate nogs, not based blackcels tbh.

I know race baiting is banned and if I get banned for this I don't care. I just wanna share my hatred for primates, and if this forum can't tolerate that then maybe the mods should kill themselves. Niggers are the most insufferable race of all races, especially nigger men. I hate no one more than I hate nigger men. All these fuckers talk about is getting pussy, or some other ghetto trash and they're always the biggest simps. Niggers do not talk like humans they talk like illiterate children. I fucking HATE NIGGERS
View attachment 713573
Who tf in their right mind likes niggers, mang?

Look up maoa gene

View attachment 713573
Who’s fault is that. Nigger foids who keep breeding with random thugs.

agreed, most blacks contribute nothing valuable to society.

Niggers exist in all races you may have to find this out the hard way

Correct. Niggers aren't Black only. I mean, it's obviously derived from the word negro, which refers (non-pejoratively) to Blacks, but nigger has become a mentality. It's being a savage and selfish brute who has no respect for people, civility, or the law. It's acting like a wild animal.

Yes and no. Fuckups exist in all races, but I think there is something to be said about the nature of black failure in particular.

Niggers are the disrupters of the world. Currys are the dirt of the world. I think its the race most associated with filth, disease, and shit. I remember people in high school freely saying shit like "indians are smelly" and "indians wipe their ass with their hands".

Yes and no. Fuckups exist in all races, but I think there is something to be said about the nature of black failure in particular.

Niggers are the disrupters of the world. Currys are the dirt of the world. I think its the race most associated with filth, disease, and shit. I remember people in high school freely saying shit like "indians are smelly" and "indians wipe their ass with their hands".
jfl

Niggers are primitive ,uncivilized , uncouthed creatures who eats and talks with their mouth full and squats on the toilet to defecates and throws used toilet paper on the floor

View attachment 713573

they wouldn't behave like chimps if white people weren't faggots who only know how to vent on the internet making conspiracy theories instead of fighting while their women are sucking big black cocks xD

Niggers are primitive ,uncivilized , uncouthed creatures who eats and talks with their mouth full and squats on the toilet to defecates and throws used toilet paper on the floor
Exactly.

Btw @Stupid Clown since your a zoomer everyone is a nigger because all people try to emulate their dialect and how they dress even for white people they act more like a nigger then a white guy
It's repulsive. This is why I disassociate with the common human animal scum.

they wouldn't behave like chimps if white people weren't faggots who only know how to vent on the internet making conspiracy theories instead of fighting while their women are sucking big black cocks xD
Cops monkey.

based. I hate niggers too

over