Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate niggers so much it's unreal

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
The insane amount of niggers laying their dirty hands on white foids on chinktok is driving me crazy. Half of my posts these last days have been on niggers fucking white foids. I'm a really high inhib person and I wouldn't snap even if a foid publicly humiliated me, but I swear to God, if I see a nigger with a white foid (especially blonde) irl I will grab my father's chainsaw and cut the nigger from head to toe

Last edited:
It's the Jews behind it. Not even "oh lets remove the stigma around it", they're actively promoting it and vastly overrepresenting it in media. On top of that Jews make sure it's an oversized black savage rather than a normal, civilized one like @Rabbi Schneerson .

You said youre from eastern europe right? Well youre fucking lucky because you would be seeing niggers with white foids daily in jewmany

Maybe our dogpiller zoophiles on this forum were right if you think about it niggers are LITERAL animals its crazy that they have human rights enough but if someone outside their race fucks it makes that white foid a literal zoophile i dont give a fucking and they should all be slaughtered like animals.

You said youre from eastern europe right? Well youre fucking lucky because you would be seeing niggers with white foids daily in jewmany
I'm from Eastern Europe but I live in a Western Country now

You said youre from eastern europe right?
Fr, it's rare there and afaik there isn't organisations made to promote this stuff over there. In the UK all the corp and banks and jews are promoting it everywhere. It's not about diversity because it's never a Chinese man but always a nigger.