Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate nigger lovers

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
There’s nothing more repulsive to me than a white woman that’s a race trading nigger lover. Even Gay faggots don’t anger me to the same degree as nigger lovers because at least they won’t breed and their genes end with them. Yes I know, this is all social programming from the Jews. I also know the Jews are trying to push black women onto white men but it’s not working like they planned.

Last edited:
mods ban him for racism!

niggers should be protected and loved like the precious gems they are in this world.

I see women like that from time to time here in the UK.

Ultimately... I'm not convinced that Brits care.

I think some races and ethnicities care more about their in-group than others, but of course if you don't care about it then your group will be wiped out eventually.

Coal burners gonna coal burn

Its just woke propaganda like transvestites turning everyone into useless pieces of meat with no sense of their own thoughts.

I late nigger hovers

Aren't you black yourself

There’s nothing more repulsive to me than a white woman that’s a race trading nigger lover. Even Gay faggots don’t anger me to the same degree as nigger lovers because at least they won’t breed and their genes end with them. Yes I know, this is all social programming from the Jews. I also know the Jews are trying to push black women onto white men but it’s not working like they planned.