Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate myself, I really do miss the past too much

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I don’t fucking know why I always missed the past. Everything just seemed better when I was younger. The world, society, everything felt rose colored and fun. I can’t even fucking go to sleep sometimes, my past self mogs me because I was actually happy. I need help, I really tried to go around and talk to new people.

The worst thing is when you remember a happy moment in your childhood, and you try to relive it. You remember it fully but you feel something missing. You do the thing that makes you happy but you’re unsuccessful, there Is an emptiness and anger that it didn’t come back.

Nostalgia is killing me

I've made so many mistakes that made my life worse than it could've
I wish I could go back 5 years :feelsrope:

Also to add sometimes I look into a photo when I was a young child, did I really make that person happy. I had dreams man.

Brutal. I hated the past tbh.

the childhoodpill destroyed me

I finally got the gun that can kill the past! : EnterTheGungeon

time for you to kill your past OP, here.

I honestly feel the same

I don't miss the past that much tbh, i was miserable then and i'm miserable now

eh for me the past and the present have been the same for years

I wish I was younger to give me more hope of physical improvement and so I could have accepted the blackpill sooner, to stop me making the mistakes that I did.

I don't miss the past. My entire childhood was miserable and now its just insufferable

Like grilled cheese mexican style?