Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate myself as a man

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Seriously, something was wrong with me since the beginning. I was a very autistic kid and now at the age of 25, my inability to socialize with people got even worse. Also, I'm low IQ af. My life is a joke, I'm a fucking joke. I don't deserve anything tbh because I'm a living trash can.

Try transmaxxing and become lesbian

Seriously, something was wrong with me since the beginning. I was a very autistic kid and now at the age of 25, my inability to socialize with people got even worse. Also, I'm low IQ af. My life is a joke, I'm a fucking joke. I don't deserve anything tbh because I'm a living trash can.
you deserve to be an incel and you deserve your fellow trash can sub humans as friends which is basically all of us

become a druidcel in some forest, or build a tower and study occult stuff
fuck socializing

are you a neet?
No, I'm still doing my apprenticeship and I hate it. All I do is sitting in front of the computer in the office.

No, I'm still doing my apprenticeship and I hate it. All I do is sitting in front of the computer in the office.

but at least you can fuck around on the computers

you deserve to be an incel and you deserve your fellow trash can sub humans as friends which is basically all of us
I can never tell with you people who exclusively post garbage like this, are you trying to pretend to be incel with minimal effort, a 12 year old who thinks being incel is cool and edgy, or an actual incel, only a retarded, sub 80 IQ one?

I can never tell with you people who exclusively post garbage like this, are you trying to pretend to be incel with minimal effort, a 12 year old who thinks being incel is cool and edgy, or an actual incel, only a retarded, sub 80 IQ one?
No, he's just telling the truth man. I'm trash from the outside and even more from the inside.

No, he's just telling the truth man. I'm trash from the outside and even more from the inside.
I mean, he might be right on that one point, haha, but his entire post history is just "lolll i HATE chad xDDDD kill all stacies! lol! kill the normiess ugh I hate them", that type of infiltrator crap