Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE MY WHORE MOTHER SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME BRACES I COULD’VE BEEN CHAD LITE

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Recessed chin/jaw, weak orbital verctors, no brow ridge, large nose with dorsal hump.

I just was photoshopping my face to see what surgeries to get to try to ascend.

All it takes is
-Giving me a jaw
-Nose Job
-Giving me actual fucking cheekbones
-Reducing FWHR

And I literally look like high tier normie/chadlite.

NOT BRAGGING.

I am fucking ENRAGED that my face didn’t develop right. I HAD THE POTENTIAL, I HAD THE GENES.

But I fucking moutbreath due to braces and asthma. My mom also never let me join sports because she didn’t want her little boy to get hurt.

Now i’m ugly and weak and soy.

I’m 5’11, I HAD THE FACE AND HEIGHT GENES TO BE A CHADLITE AND I FUCKING MOUTHBREATHED WHORE MOTHER I SWEAR TO FUCKUNG GOD I WILL ABANDON THIS WHORE ONCE IM FINACIALLY STABLE :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Braces make you a mouthbreather? Never heard that one

Braces make you a mouthbreather? Never heard that one
Was already mouthbreather due to being raised by a soy single mother who didn’t let me play sports.

Then I got braces at a young age with stunted facial develop even further due to the braces restricting facial bone growth. So as I got older the mouth breathing got even worse due to braces.

Well, that sucks. But look at it this way. Your teeth will be straight after you're done with the braces in a few years. And straight teeth are more attractive than crooked ones. So for the next few years, you'll look slightly more ugly than you already are, but for the rest of your life thereafter, you'll look slightly less ugly than you would've been.

In my case I always had rounded eyes and a long face, even as a child, so I think I was already doomed :feelscry:

Well, that sucks. But look at it this way. Your teeth will be straight after you're done with the braces in a few years. And straight teeth are more attractive than crooked ones. So for the next few years, you'll look slightly more ugly than you already are, but for the rest of your life thereafter, you'll look slightly less ugly than you would've been.
I had them through puberty which is why they fucked up my facial growth during that crucial period. I was a fairly good looking kid pre-braces,

I haven’t had them in years and I never wore my retainer. My teeth are still fairly straight now I just mew but tbh it’s a cope thinking it’ll make my jaw grow at 20 jfl.

I had them through puberty which is why they fucked up my facial growth during that crucial period. I was a fairly good looking kid pre-braces,

I haven’t had them in years and I never wore my retainer. My teeth are still fairly straight now I just mew but tbh it’s a cope thinking it’ll make my jaw grow at 20 jfl.
I had them through puberty too, look like a monster now

I wore braces for years and my teeth are still fucked. It's just a Jewish conspiracy!