Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate my university

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I entered in Computer Science because i know that i can make money with it, but i simply dont like programming. Programming is boring asf, this is kind of thing that a AI can do, mechanical task. I should have entered in law course, i'm humanist, The only thing I liked about high school was being part of the book club, I never gave much importance to other subjects.
I'm a /pol/ user, not /g/ user.
Anyone here feel the same?

I hate computers.

Meanwhile im a HS dropout

i hate computer sceince also
it's boring asf and even more boring than maths and physics but still not as bad and horrible as medicine
medicine is just a pain in the ass to deal with and you need tons of work at home to be able to get average grades

I entered in Computer Science because i know that i can make money with it, but i simply dont like programming. Programming is boring asf, this is kind of thing that a AI can do, mechanical task. I should have entered in law course
my exact same situation

I entered in Computer Science because i know that i can make money with it, but i simply dont like programming. Programming is boring asf, this is kind of thing that a AI can do, mechanical task. I should have entered in law course, i'm humanist, The only thing I liked about high school was being part of the book club, I never gave much importance to other subjects.
You can get into law school after doing your bachelor’s.

because i know that i can make money with it,
You CAN'T make money unless you've got a 150 IQ and you're ready to work 12 hours a day for 20 plus years with no life outside of work.

You CAN'T make money unless you've got a 150 IQ and you're ready to work 12 hours a day for 20 plus years with no life outside of work.
Idk how is the situation of programmer in India, but in Brazil they earn a good money And demand is high (unless you're a front end)

You could go into data analysis, web/app analytics or infrastructure. And later you can go into a manager position. I have an IT degree and I chose web analytics. Much more interesting. I also don't really like software development.

Idk how is the situation of programmer in India, but in Brazil they earn a good money And demand is high (unless you're a front end)
This is the situation all over the world.

I just did a course to meet foids (English) but they were all stuck up whores.

This is the situation all over the world.
No, stop been pessimist. In India maybe be worst, considering that your programmers simply migrate to other countries, even here i know some currys (i have a bagladesh teatcher)

Meanwhile, I only got a HS diploma.

very few people genuinely enjoy what they do. they work because you have to. You need to be disciplined to succeed in university. The academic part of university isn't what makes it good. the social part is what makes it good.

AI can't do complex programming

very few people genuinely enjoy what they do. they work because you have to. You need to be disciplined to succeed in university. The academic part of university isn't what makes it good. the social part is what makes it good.
Yes motivation is a big part in succeeding in uni. I used to enjoy coding, but now I'm too dead inside to enjoy anything.