Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate My Social Anxiety.

EnglishCel

EnglishCel

Countryside's The Best Cope.
★★★★★
Let me first say looks over social skills, but having social anxiety can be incredibly detrimental to to any guys ability to get a girlfriend or just function in general and in my case it has been detrimental to every facet of my life. I have no friends, no girlfriend and not even any online friends, I struggle to even talk to the cashier at a shop without feeling incredibly on edge and I can't seem to even figure out how to interact without being in mental pain.

Does it ever get better? Because I have been like this my entire life and I see no end in sight.

Last edited:
Same. I can't talk to anyone.

Same. I can't talk to anyone.
I even struggle to talk to my family which just goes to show that it never gets better.

Let me first say looks over social skills, but having social anxiety can be incredibly detrimental to to any guys ability to get a girlfriend or just function in general and in my case it has been detrimental to every facet of my life. I have no friends, no girlfriend and not even any online friends, I struggle to even talk to the cashier at a shop without feeling incredibly on edge and I can't seem to even figure out how to interact without being in mental pain.

Does it ever get better? Because I have been like this my entire life and I see no end in sight.
I'm actually a cashier at a restaurant in Los Angeles. And people say that I'm autistic, lmfao, fucking idiots

Indeed. Im too anxious to do anything.

I'm actually a cashier at a restaurant in Los Angeles. And people say that I'm autistic, lmfao, fucking idiots
I couldn't be a cashier I would break down crying if anything went wrong or lash out In violence.

I couldn't be a cashier I would break down crying if anything went wrong or lash out In violence.
Even if you were NT like me, you would still be an incel due to your sub5 looks

Even if you were NT like me, you would still be an incel due to your sub5 looks
It's not even about this at the point. I would kill to have some friends, which many sub5 does.

The combination of no friends+no community+no sex is a death sentence

I have GAD aswell as Autism talking to people is near torture

I'm so high inhib that I can't even talk to people on discord vcs

I have GAD aswell as Autism talking to people is near torture
Same it is torture having anxiety about talking to people and then also not knowing how to really talk to them is hell.

From anxiety, I just can't freely talk to them.
brutal.
You've heard it before I'm sure but the only way to improve is to push your boundaries. Be more confrontational with your family, unless you're okay with LDARng.

brutal.
You've heard it before I'm sure but the only way to improve is to push your boundaries. Be more confrontational with your family, unless you're okay with LDARng.
I do try to but it never gets better I think I just need some sort of drugs that dull my anxiety but I don't want whatever the Jews are putting in those pills.

I just need some sort of drugs that dull my anxiety but I don't want whatever the Jews are putting in those pills.
If you can get some you should try some cigars to see how they make you feel.
Idk if it's just because I'm dopamine deprived or if it's the same for everyone, but personally they make me feel great and much less anxious while I smoke and for a short while afterwards. Cigarettes would obviously be more convenient but idk if they have the same effect, probably not enough tobacco.
Smoking can be unhealthy but it's probably better than whatever chemicals are in anti-anxiety pills.

If you can get some you should try some cigars to see how they make you feel.
Idk if it's just because I'm dopamine deprived or if it's the same for everyone, but personally they make me feel great and much less anxious while I smoke and for a short while afterwards. Cigarettes would obviously be more convenient but idk if they have the same effect, probably not enough tobacco.
Smoking can be unhealthy but it's probably better than whatever chemicals are in anti-anxiety pills.
I don't want to get addicted to anything especially since I'm a person who already finds it hard to say no to things. But thanks for the suggestion I am glad it helps you. I just wish I could get rid of my anxiety since the only thing I do that seems to calm it a bit is having my dogs near me for some reason.

how old r u and how long has this been a problem

I have loads of insecurities but it just feels like an automatic response my body has.
i hope u don't need pills. any other obvious issues? OCD? Mood swings? idk. some ppl genuinely have shit brain chemistry and need pills. this forum may call u a pussy and refer to the pills as jewpills or something but if it's supremely obvious that ur issues can't be resolved through willpower alone u might need to see a psychiatrist.

i hope u don't need pills. any other obvious issues? OCD? Mood swings? idk. some ppl genuinely have shit brain chemistry and need pills. this forum may call u a pussy and refer to the pills as jewpills or something but if it's supremely obvious that ur issues can't be resolved through willpower alone u might need to see a psychiatrist.
I don't think I have OCD but people sometimes tell me I might but mood swings definitely. And with pills I just don't trust what they are giving me. I mean you've seen how much our various governments lie. They lie more than they tell the truth.

I don't think I have OCD but people sometimes tell me I might but mood swings definitely. And with pills I just don't trust what they are giving me. I mean you've seen how much our various governments lie. They lie more than they tell the truth.
well I'll tell u this. ur still young see how things go. exercise as much willpower as u can to remind urself that people are nothing and u have nothing to fear talking to them. forget relationships just see if u can on ur own train urself to not feel like ur panicking when talking to a cashier or uber driver or whoever else. if things NEVER change and NOTHING decreases ur anxiety. then u may need medication

im a mentacel myself. i need to take meds for my mental illness or I can't function at all. is what it is.

well I'll tell u this. ur still young see how things go. exercise as much willpower as u can to remind urself that people are nothing and u have nothing to fear talking to them. forget relationships just see if u can on ur own train urself to not feel like ur panicking when talking to a cashier or uber driver or whoever else. if things NEVER change and NOTHING decreases ur anxiety. then u may need medication

im a mentacel myself. i need to take meds for my mental illness or I can't function at all. is what it is.
I am leaning towards the idea I might need medication because that panic never seems to go away, even when talking to my family the panic is present. But I also think that my anxiety is keeping me safe because whenever I sort of push boundaries I get hit in the face.

I am leaning towards the idea I might need medication because that panic never seems to go away, even when talking to my family the panic is present. But I also think that my anxiety is keeping me safe because whenever I sort of push boundaries I get hit in the face.
it's ur call. many people just deal with their mental illness. mine landed me in a psych ward so I didn't have a choice :feelskek:. either way ur still a kid u might just get better with time. dont rush into anything. if not don't worry about feeling like a pussy when seeking a psychiatrist. mental illness is just as real as physical illness. I've seen many schizos myself. brutal as hell.

it's ur call. many people just deal with their mental illness. mine landed me in a psych ward so I didn't have a choice :feelskek:. either way ur still a kid u might just get better with time. dont rush into anything. if not don't worry about feeling like a pussy when seeking a psychiatrist. mental illness is just as real as physical illness. I've seen many schizos myself. brutal as hell.
Thank you for talking to me I fell a bit better about my situation now.

Thank you for talking to me I fell a bit better about my situation now.
No problem. and if u get a shit psychiatrist in the future u can fire them, discard medication use, and find another one. that's what I did. ur never forced to take pills u dont like. I just weened myself off the one i hate, didn't give a fuck what my psychiatrist would think. u have a lot more freedom in these things than you'd think. if u get a good one it's better if u comply of course. some psychiatrists are shit like the users here focus on and others are good. either way if u feel like shit u dont have to take their pills.

No problem. and if u get a shit psychiatrist in the future u can fire them, discard medication use, and find another one. that's what I did. ur never forced to take pills u dont like. I just weened myself off the one i hate, didn't give a fuck what my psychiatrist would think. u have a lot more freedom in these things than you'd think. if u get a good one it's better if u comply of course. some psychiatrists are shit like the users here focus on and others are good. either way if u feel like shit u dont have to take their pills.
Nice to know because I always try to please everyone around me and I do the same with psychiatrists.

I struggle with being socially awkward. I feel like an alien around normies

This is relatable, though it gets better. Before starting university I was very anxious to talk to anyone, didn't matter if they were friends, family or whatever.

Now that I am literally forced to interact with people it has gotten better. I no longer feel anxiety talking to my parents and grandmother. Also talking with people you know is way easier now.

Don't get me wrong I still hate talking to unknown people, but it is what it is. I can make a relatively good impression on most strangers nowadays. If I don't then I don't. Nothing more to be said.