Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my situation at home

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
My mom and dad are so old fashioned dayum...

I try to fashioncel you know, to blend in at school and improve my subhuman status.
So from time to time i buy for instance a skinny ripped jeans or a pinkish oversized sweater etc.....
But when i wear/buy these clothes, my mom starts yelling etc so i return them most of time because she litteraly makes me feel like shit.
She is like those clothes are for gay people,,, or you think youre a black guy?!?!?
JUST DRESS NORMAL like youre brother or like some of youre nepwhes.
(Call me what you want but i feel comfartble in these clothes)
My dad also but he doesnt make a big deal out of it.

I also want a rhinoplasty but you know the drill..... 
My sister says i have a big nose, i say i know. Then i say to her: I think im going to the plastic surgeon, then she says: wtf MAN UP, youre to vain....
My mom says why would you want to change youreself. God created you like this and youre nose is fine anyway.... yeah right, my dad same story.

Im 20 years old and i cant make my own desissions.
Last time i decided to live in dorms at the uni to avoid the stress, so i brought them the news. And the answer was NO i didnt even asked them for their permission i thougt i was old enough.

your 20 years old. grow a sack and move out

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
your 20 years old. grow a sack and move out

This, tbh. Depending on where he lives this is easier said than done. If he lives close to a major city it'll take a really good job for him to move out.

Incel_Dikshit said:
My mom and dad are so old fashioned dayum...

I try to fashioncel you know, to blend in at school and improve my subhuman status.
So from time to time i buy for instance a skinny ripped jeans or a pinkish oversized sweater etc.....
But when i wear/buy these clothes, my mom starts yelling etc so i return them most of time because she litteraly makes me feel like shit.
She is like those clothes are for gay people,,, or you think youre a black guy?!?!?
JUST DRESS NORMAL like youre brother or like some of youre nepwhes.
(Call me what you want but i feel comfartble in these clothes)
My dad also but he doesnt make a big deal out of it.

I also want a rhinoplasty but you know the drill..... 
My sister says i have a big nose, i say i know. Then i say to her: I think im going to the plastic surgeon, then she says: wtf MAN UP, youre to vain....
My mom says why would you want to change youreself. God created you like this and youre nose is fine anyway.... yeah right, my dad same story.

Im 20 years old and i cant make my own desissions.
Last time i decided to live in dorms at the uni to avoid the stress, so i brought them the news. And the answer was NO i didnt even asked them for their permission i thougt i was old enough.

just so you know, if your mother makes you feel like shit and dominates you so much over so simple things like clothes, your potential partner will do the same. grow some balls and stand for yourself or you're gonna be a fucking betacuck