Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my parents

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
-
When I was 14 and started breaking out into full-blown cystic acne, I was told by my parents that "it's just a phase", "normal for teenagers" etc. But it fucking traumatized me and gave me deep acne scars all around my face. Both cheeks, temples, nose, everything is fucking scarred. My skin looks horrible. I did jump on Accutane when I was 18 and was making my own money and was able to see a dermatologist myself.

I wouldn't be an incel if I was treated on time. My scars have made me an incel forever, I'll forever be inferior. You can be a 10/10 but with acne scarring, you're a 2/10 at best.

I wasn't born with this shit, and it makes me want to kill myself ASAP. I fucking hate my life.

Try using retin A

Try using retin A
I have mix of massive boxscar, and rolling scars. I've spent like 5K USD trying to improve them, with various lasers, microneedling, subcision etc. I've exhausted all my options and I'll forever look retarded. I still can't wrap my head around what my parents fucking did to me.

does make-up help?
same but no treatment ever, so even worse situation, its incel trait to get bad acne
@Lolimancer - Have you seen the surface of the moon? I have legit CRATERS on my face. Nothing would help.

@discordcel22 - It is an incel trait, yes, but this could've been easily prevented. This is what caused my inceldom, and this could've been prevented. My life could've been so much different it fucking aches my heart every second of the day and I can't function normally anymore.

don't think too much about it man, it only makes u feel like roping

don't think too much about it man, it only makes u feel like roping
I try, but every time I catch my reflection I just want to vanish. Imagine the only thing causing your inceldom could've been prevented if your parents weren't a massive stuck-up cunt. It's unbelievable. I don't think I'll take this much longer.

Having that much acne would be enough for me to stop trying at life and consider suicide in public. You some how still earn money and keep going is like fun to see ngl

Having that much acne would be enough for me to stop trying at life and consider suicide in public. You some how still earn money and keep going is like fun to see ngl

View attachment 459730 View attachment 459731
My skin somewhat looks exactly like the guy in the bottom third picture.
I've lost my grip on reality, I'm not making any money anymore and I'm just out of fuel, I was running on fumes for a while now and I'm just looking at methods to kill myself.

I have mix of massive boxscar, and rolling scars. I've spent like 5K USD trying to improve them, with various lasers, microneedling, subcision etc. I've exhausted all my options and I'll forever look retarded. I still can't wrap my head around what my parents fucking did to me.
it's all cope if it isn't retin a

Retin A is only good for active acne and hyperpigmentation, it won't help atrophic acne scarring. Trust me.
won't the buildup of collagen help?

won't the buildup of collagen help?
It doesn't build collagen, it just increases the turnover rate of cells, which is used for skin tightening and helping to fade the marks. However, if there is a depressed scar, it won't help there and takes multiple external procedures to minimize its appearance, there's no getting rid of it, ever.

I had less acne problem than you but went thru similar shit parents who refused to take me to dermatologist and I have some scarred skin cause of it tho not enough to matter much

I had less acne problem than you but went thru similar shit parents who refused to take me to dermatologist and I have some scarred skin cause of it tho not enough to matter much
I'm happy for you that it doesn't affect you much, but this gives a mental breakdown every day or two.

I'm happy for you that it doesn't affect you much, but this gives a mental breakdown every day or two.
it's trucel trait to have garbage parents. I was a midget during middleschool and wanted my parents to make me visit an endocrinologist, guess what they waited till I was 17 and after my endless bitching, took me to one. and the doctor said too late and I will be 5'5 midget for life. had fuckers listened to me and taken me when I was 13-14 I wouldn't be a midget

When I was 14 and started breaking out into full-blown cystic acne, I was told by my parents that "it's just a phase", "normal for teenagers" etc. But it fucking traumatized me and gave me deep acne scars all around my face. Both cheeks, temples, nose, everything is fucking scarred. My skin looks horrible. I did jump on Accutane when I was 18 and was making my own money and was able to see a dermatologist myself.

I wouldn't be an incel if I was treated on time. My scars have made me an incel forever, I'll forever be inferior. You can be a 10/10 but with acne scarring, you're a 2/10 at best.

I wasn't born with this shit, and it makes me want to kill myself ASAP. I fucking hate my life.
Brutal. Cystic acne is such a subhuman trait it makes me wonder how it even exists. Like I always thought "it must be the food or something" since I ate badly as a teen and ate dairy and all kinds of things. I mean why the fuck does our skin get that fucking bad in puberty? Teens are are known for acne but it was brutal when I realized that I actually was in the minorty among peers by having acne, let alone bad acne.

I used creams to keep mine kind of under control until I finally got on accutane at 17-18 and it made it disappear. Was before my acne got to its worst (which my brother experienced in his early 20s and now has bad scarring). My scarring is largely gone and I look normal. Under bright lights in public bathrooms you can see I used to have acne though.

it's trucel trait to have garbage parents. I was a midget during middleschool and wanted my parents to make me visit an endocrinologist, guess what they waited till I was 17 and after my endless bitching, took me to one. and the doctor said too late and I will be 5'5 midget for life. had fuckers listened to me and taken me when I was 13-14 I wouldn't be a midget
It is really, my parents honestly set me up for sexual and romantic failure, if only they helped me when I needed. Imagine having not-so-bad genetics but getting destroyed by your parents' ignorance. How can I not hate them? If I kill myself it would be mostly out of spite just to make them feel helpless and powerless like I feel all the time.

I'm sorry about your height. I just wish I can get 10 years old me and raise him up right now. I feel so bad about myself.

Same here, buddy. Face completely destroyed due to acne and my parents didn't give two flying fucks about it. Feeling like roping right now.

Same here, buddy. Face completely destroyed due to acne and my parents didn't give two flying fucks about it. Feeling like roping right now.
Is your active acne gone, are you only suffering from scarring?

My active acne is here. I have little scarring.
Hop on Accutane ASAP, the scarring will only increase with time. Don't ruin yourself more like I did cause of my stupid fucking parents who think they know it all.

Hop on Accutane ASAP, the scarring will only increase with time. Don't ruin yourself more like I did cause of my stupid fucking parents who think they know it all.

Thank you.

I hate my parents for the same reason. I did not even have the courage to demand treatment, because I was so ugly anyway and thus non-sexual who has no business caring of his looks.

When I could've seen by myself, it was way too late already. Though now I regret not trying to get isotretinoin as soon as possible alone when adult.

And when I was a child, I did not even know that acne can be cured by simply taking pills. I thought of washing and creams etc. I did not wash, because my skin was so dry it hurt, especially when it was -20 Celsius outside. I could not even get moisturising cream, despite complaing a lot about dry and hurting skin, while my parents bought a lot of cosmetics etc. for my 2 years younger sister! (who is not ugly like me).

Last edited:
I hate my parents for the same reason. I did not even have the courage to demand treatment, because I was so ugly anyway and thus non-sexual who has no business caring of his looks.

When I could've seen by myself, it was way too late already. Though now I regret not trying to get isotretinoin as soon as possible alone when adult.

And when I was a child, I did not even know that acne can be cured by simply taking pills. I thought of washing and creams etc. I did not wash, because my skin was so dry it hurt, especially when it was -20 Celsius outside. I could not even get moisturising cream, despite complaing a lot about dry and hurting skin, while my parents bought a lot of cosmetics etc. for my 2 years younger sister! (who is not ugly like me).
Do you suffer severe scarring? I know right, when I was in power to help myself, the damage was done. I never ever thought that I could've been helped by a pill. I tried so many home remedies, and none worked. I was suffering a legit disease that has left me disfigured for life. Yay! <3

I'm sorry about your suffering. We didn't deserve this.

It is really, my parents honestly set me up for sexual and romantic failure, if only they helped me when I needed. Imagine having not-so-bad genetics but getting destroyed by your parents' ignorance. How can I not hate them? If I kill myself it would be mostly out of spite just to make them feel helpless and powerless like I feel all the time.

I'm sorry about your height. I just wish I can get 10 years old me and raise him up right now. I feel so bad about myself.
brutal shit, yeah if most of us had smarter parents we wouldnt be in this mess. Fuck though, what can we do. Its easy to focus on one flaw and think its what made you incel but in reality i think none of us actualy had a chance unless everything in life went perfectly.

brutal shit, yeah if most of us had smarter parents we wouldnt be in this mess. Fuck though, what can we do. Its easy to focus on one flaw and think its what made you incel but in reality i think none of us actualy had a chance unless everything in life went perfectly.
This one "flaw" disfigures my entire face.
Face > Height. Period.

If I was treated on time, I wouldn't come across incel subculture, I'm pretty sure about that.

It doesn't build collagen, it just increases the turnover rate of cells, which is used for skin tightening and helping to fade the marks. However, if there is a depressed scar, it won't help there and takes multiple external procedures to minimize its appearance, there's no getting rid of it, ever.
I’ve read posts on looksmax where they said it does.

I’ve read posts on looksmax where they said it does.
Only extremely superficial ones, not deep one.

I've been using Retin A for 3 years now. Trust me I know my stuff. I appreciate your help though. Thank you

I am in the same situation. It is brutal how you can seal your fate at such a young age without even knowing it

I am in the same situation. It is brutal how you can seal your fate at such a young age without even knowing it
I know exactly. My parents were too fucking retarded and I self destructed myself into this hell hole and there's no way out.

I was young and naive man. Fuck this so much