Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my parents for making me live with white people.

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Imagine being the only ethnic males in you class and being bullied for it.

I hate my scumbag parents. Absolute scum. Every single one of my cousins lives with their fellow ethnics. They don't really suffer from racism. Why did I have to be so unlucky to be born in this hell hole.

Hate my parents. How dare they make me suffer.

Make things worst foid were the most racist. Even some ethnic foids would bully me. I remember there was even a mini chads who were good at football who were kissing ethinc foids and white foids at such a young age while I rotted away.

Go to sand niggers country where there are no whites then

STFU!

Living among whites in a white country is better than living among ethnics.
The standard of living is much higher in burgerland and europe than curryland and sand nigga land where the food is awful and it's scorching fucking hot.

If you had to choose a country to live in, where would you choose? seems like no place will be friendly to my kind

All they needed to do was live in a area with fellow sands and I would have lived a different live.
STFU!

The standard of living is much higher in burgerland and europe than curryland and sand nigga land where the food is awful and it's scorching fucking hot.

What I'm saying is they should have lived in an area with fellow ethnics. Not live with racist white people who ruined my life.
If you had to choose a country to live in, where would you choose? seems like no place will be friendly to my kind

What is your kind?

Last edited:
STFU!

The grass always seems much greener on the other side.
True the standard of living is much higher in western countries and you enjoy a clear change of seasons every year.

But you will be outcast by white, black, asian and especially people of the same race as you in a western country if you are male almost immediately. Meanwhile growing up in an ethnic country it is likely that a lot of western ethnics here would have at least not been outcast as much and would have had an easier time learning to talk to people, joke around and feel at ease in social situations generally.

When you are an ethnic minority in a western country that does not usually happen and it stunts your social development.
Before a lot of the westernized ethnics here had dating problems, they probably also had difficulty fitting in and being accepted by others.

I feel sorry for you my fellow incel. But I can't blame ugly whites to bang away your ethnic's women in their own country.

Why don't you culturemaxx like muslims in Europe and lock up your girls to only be with your kind? They threaten them with being kicked out of the family if they fuck a non-muslim man. Are you curries already too weak or bluepilled (like us whites) to keep control over your women?

But anyway. Currycels and ricecels always complain they can't even get women in their own country. So be glad that you at least have the standard of living of white men's land.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for you my fellow incel. But I can't blame ugly whites to bang away your ethnic's women in their own country.

Why don't you culturemaxx like muslims in Europe and lock up your girls to only be with your kind? They threaten them with being kicked out of the family if they fuck a non-muslim man. Are you curries already too weak or bluepilled (like us whites) to keep control over your women?

But anyway. Currycels and ricecels always complain they can't even get women in their own country. So be glad that you at least have the standard of living of white men's land.

I don't have any girls.

I don't have any girls.

But I know a lot of families here who handle it like that and just import wives/husbands for their kids, or get them to couple up with other sandniggers.

Make things worst foid were the most racist. Even some ethnic foids would bully me.
This was my experience in uni too, the foids of my race were always the ones who self hated the most

I would have lived in my ethnic country if there wasn't a civil war that made us refugees. So I can't really blame my parents.

This was my experience in uni too, the foids of my race were always the ones who self hated the most
You have to avoid them as much as possible even if they fake being friendly to you. They will always stab you in the back somehow.

But I know a lot of families here who handle it like that and just import wives/husbands for their kids, or get them to couple up with other sandniggers.

I can't import no foids. I can't even get a job.

I would have lived in my ethnic country if there wasn't a civil war that made us refugees. So I can't really blame my parents.

The problem is not living in a white country its actually living with them and going to school with them. My cousins lived in and ethnic area and went to school with fellow ethnics and were fucking fellow ethnic women. My parents scammed me. What they did to me was criminal.

The problem is not living in a white country its actually living with them and going to school with them. My cousins lived in and ethnic area and went to school with fellow ethnics and were fucking fellow ethnic women. My parents scammed me. What they did to me was criminal.
Well my parents too. I live in an area that is like 98% white. I had a few Turkish and Moroccan friends back in high school. But most of them managed to get married, even a Turkish guy who is super short 5'3 and fat.

My greatest problem is autism (diagnosed). I would do bad even in an ethnic area.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal man.
I remember there was even a mini chads who were good at football who were kissing ethinc foids and white foids at such a young age while I rotted away.
This one is brutal beyond reckoning. This is the difference between ethnicwhores and ethnicels.

JFL

if you think you could get them in an ethnic country unless you dumpster dive.

Even here it's Chaddam and Chadpreet only.

In ethnic countries chadam and chadpreet are still encouraged to get married

Makes sense. Cumskins are the shittiest piece of trash race imaginable.

Then move back to your sand country, dumbass.

In ethnic countries chadam and chadpreet are still encouraged to get married
What's your point?
Chaddam and Chadpreet gets to pump and dump Priya and Fatimah.
Priya and Fatimah eventually settle for Abdul and Raj.
Meanwhile Chadpreet and Chaddam marries unicorns.

Then move back to your sand country, dumbass.

Don't even have citizenship there dumbass so I can't even legally live there. Also too poor to move there.
What's your point?

Most women are encouraged to be virgins

Don't even have citizenship there dumbass so I can't even legally live there. Also too poor to move there.

Most women are encouraged to be virgins

Why don't you just richmaxx, settle down in sandniggerland and have 4 wives?

not true. many sands look european, myself included
Why don't you just richmaxx, settle down in sandniggerland and have 4 wives?
i wish i could go to saudi and have a loli harem
What's your point?
Meanwhile Chadpreet and Chaddam marries unicorns.
No, there are still constraints there. My iraqi grandad is 6'2 blonde/blue eyed, yet never even saw my grandma until their wedding, same goes for my 6'3 uncle. Sandland does a decent job at controlling chads

Last edited:
The grass always seems much greener on the other side.
True the standard of living is much higher in western countries and you enjoy a clear change of seasons every year.

But you will be outcast by white, black, asian and especially people of the same race as you in a western country if you are male almost immediately. Meanwhile growing up in an ethnic country it is likely that a lot of western ethnics here would have at least not been outcast as much and would have had an easier time learning to talk to people, joke around and feel at ease in social situations generally.

When you are an ethnic minority in a western country that does not usually happen and it stunts your social development.
Before a lot of the westernized ethnics here had dating problems, they probably also had difficulty fitting in and being accepted by others.

STFU!

Bullcrap. You can have helpers in Curryland.

I dunno dude, that's kind of on you, most likely. I went to a mostly white high school and I did fine despite being an ugly ogre.

i wish everyone was born the same race

Imagine being the only ethnic males in you class and being bullied for it.

I hate my scumbag parents. Absolute scum. Every single one of my cousins lives with their fellow ethnics. They don't really suffer from racism. Why did I have to be so unlucky to be born in this hell hole.

Hate my parents. How dare they make me suffer.

Make things worst foid were the most racist. Even some ethnic foids would bully me. I remember there was even a mini chads who were good at football who were kissing ethinc foids and white foids at such a young age while I rotted away.
get the fuck out of here then. and stop crying like a little bitch about racism. i cannot hear this shit anymore dude. i'll come to this forum to get my head free from all this media bullshit. especially the race BS talk... and what i see... this here..