Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my parents for giving birth to me

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Life was forced upon me. I never chose to live. Fuck you mom and dad.

wow i was thinking the exact same thing, my life is a living hell, only survival keeps me alive

Guts Sudoku

Atleast you can watch anime.

Life is against us. Its not our fault.

Fuck this life.

Most people shouldn't be allowed to have kids until they are absolutely sure that they can and accept that their child will not be perfect, at least in the eye of society.

Way too many kids are a byproduct of horny monkeys fucking like animals they are, they also refuses abortion because muh morality and all life is precious. When in fact, the kid will come into this shithole that is life with major disadvantages.

The parentpill is one of the most brutal. Were here cause our parents had to fulfill their own selfish desires, now we're stuck paying for it.

My parents should be drawn and quartered for not aborting me. They knew I was genetic shit in the womb.

wow i was thinking the exact same thing, my life is a living hell, only survival keeps me alive
Most people shouldn't be allowed to have kids until they are absolutely sure that they can and accept that their child will not be perfect, at least in the eye of society.

Way too many kids are a byproduct of horny monkeys fucking like animals they are, they also refuses abortion because muh morality and all life is precious. When in fact, the kid will come into this shithole that is life with major disadvantages.
My parents should be drawn and quartered for not aborting me. They knew I was genetic shit in the womb.

Too bad my mom chose not to get an abortion with me, even though it was offered for free.

I'm the product of rape aka. arranged marriage.

My father is a 5'8 bald borderline retarded dude. His genetics are an absolute curse. I should be allowed to sue him for making me.