Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my parents behaviour towards me!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They always act like everything is good and That they have it hard and I easy but its it's actually the other way around atleast they have sex and friends. I also hate them acting happy and trying to talk to me. They should unterstand that they should have aborted me tbh

they're still bluepilled

your parents dont care about you, get over it they are just virtue signaling

Just crush there skulls open with your bare hands

Well at least they’re nice to you and letting you live in their house. Some incels have horrible fucking parents

your parents dont care about you, get over it they are just virtue signaling
Yup. They had you out of their own selfishness. Now you're forced to live--pay taxes, be a good goy, etc. They're so bluepilled because their time was different growing up, yet they expect us to pull up our boot straps and work hard. JFL. These cucks ruined for us. Its over.

Yup. They had you out of their own selfishness. Now you're forced to live--pay taxes, be a good goy, etc. They're so bluepilled because their time was different growing up, yet they expect us to pull up our boot straps and work hard. JFL. These cucks ruined for us. Its over.
The expected their child to be a chad tbh

Boomer parents will never understand us. For them sex, marriage and kids came naturally. It was basically guaranteed at birth for boomer men, at least where I live.
Back in the 60's, 70's and even 80's virtually every 20-30 year old male had sex and eventually got married. My dad has some very ugly male friends who are all married and have kids. It's just the way it was back then. Women were forced to marry because they needed resources that only men could provide.
Women had a pool of several dozen men to choose from, nowadays they can have sex with anyone on the internet in a 100+ mile radius.

Why would any woman choose a sub5 subhuman when she can have sex with a different 6+ male whenever she wants?