Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I hate my own family

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Especially the foids.
I remember when i'm 17 my mother casually said that my younger brother dickmogs me(shes bathing him at that time because he is temp crippled from an accident and notice his dick)
I went fucking berserk.I punched walls and blamed her about my short dick and manletism(she is a short SEAfoid and my dad is a tall Dutch chad) and raged that entire day.

We didnt speak for the next three days.Fucking shit.
She should've been grateful that i'm a dutiful Christian,least i wouldn't have paid for her electricity.Fucking boomers

Curse of the hapa

Both my mums and dads families are just weird, my mums family were brought up in a conservative catholic home in the middle of nowhere, where my dads family are all slow minded, my dad is literally a bastard child

Especially the foids.
I remember when i'm 17 my mother casually said that my younger brother dickmogs me(shes bathing him at that time because he is temp crippled from an accident and notice his dick)
I went fucking berserk.I punched walls and blamed her about my short dick and manletism(she is a short SEAfoid and my dad is a tall Dutch chad) and raged that entire day.

She should've been grateful that i'm a dutiful Christian,least i wouldn't have paid for her electricity.Fucking boomers
Cut ties with your family immediately.

dad is a tall Dutch chad
Is he still around or not? Also, kan je nederlands begrijpen? Since you have a Dutch father

are you for real? your mother discusses your dick with you?

Is he still around or not? Also, kan je nederlands begrijpen? Since you have a Dutch father
My father died when i'm 6.

No,i cant speak Tulip.Neither is my father,he's a third-generation migrant(his grandfather was a colonial employee)and know nothing about Holland.

My father died when i'm 6.

No,i cant speak Tulip.Neither is my father,he's a third-generation migrant(his grandfather was a colonial employee)and know nothing about Holland.
Oh ok sorry for the loss, also can’t you ascend there by flourishing your european DNA

Especially the foids.

do u look more white or rice

Oh ok sorry for the loss, also can’t you ascend there by flourishing your european DNA
I'm too manlet even for SEA standard lel.And most people cant believe i have dutch genes because of my height,they think i'm half-China or something
do u look more white or rice
Rice.All the white genes go to my younger brother

Especially the foids.

Say that her subhuman genes made u truecel

If you can move away from your parents do it.

How does your mom know the seize of your dick?

Whatafuc I would hate too, my father also died when I was 6