Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i hate my nose (sub5 graycel ramblings)

NonNT

NonNT

Greycel
i can’t stand my fucking ugly disgusting jew nigger nose which is so goddamn asymmetrical making me feel like a jew with this completely fucking unappealing and deformed piece of shit nose that’s just a glaring testament to how fucking unfair my life is reminding me every single fucking day that i’m stuck with this fucking monstrosity that doesn’t even remotely fucking fit with the rest of my face making me feel like a fucking incel who’s doomed to be forever to be sub5 and it’s driving me up the fucking wall how much i fucking hate it seriously this fucking nose is just an insult to everything a fucking disgrace and i fucking despise every goddamn aspect of it

65200.jpg

My nose looks jewish and niggery as fuck. Not only that but it looks so weird, like it doesn't even look real at all. It looks like a child's attempt at drawing a nose.

Brutal, that's my height.
where i live, it's a really brutal height. the heightpill has been one of the harshest blackpill for me, so i started wearing lifts. lifts have been my savior, giving me that extra few inches to break into the normie height range