Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I HATE MY MOTHER

ekho

ekho

Banned
-
I know this is my first post and I can already smell people replying GRAY cel to this post.

I'm 22 years old and I still live with my mother and I think she hates me for having a ugly face she's always treated my siblings better and defended them and my siblings are definitely better looking than a ugly creature like me she always swears at me and she always has had hit me abused so much mentally and physically she doesn't hit me cause I'm older now but she still emotionally hurts so much so that i think of suicide more than 5 times a day one thing that always hit me like a rock she says do you think you look good in a tone and sense of mocking my looks. My father isn't great either he was the most abusive to me he grabbed my face with his hands and fucking squeezed it, my mother divorced him. I don't know I keep on having daily fights with her I'm so angry I WANNA MAKE THAT BITCH PAY FOR WHATS SHES BEEN FUCKING DOING TO ME I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES AND LEAVES ME THE FUCK ALONE IM SO FUCKING TIRED JUST KILL ME JUST KILL ME GIVE ME A ROPE OR A GUN I WANNA DIE AND END THIS FUCKING SUFFERING I HAVE TO ENDURE EVERY FUCKING DAY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
She also HAS BIG FUCKING EGO ABOUT HERSELF AND IS A FUCKING NARCISSIST SCUM PIECE OF TRASH AND SHE ALWAYS SIDES WITH MY SISTERS

Last edited:
She also HAS BIG FUCKING EGO ABOUT HERSELF AND IS A FUCKING NARCISSIST SCUM PIECE OF TRASH AND SHE ALWAYS SIDES WITH MY SISTERS
AWALT
she sides with them because they are foids too

I get you, brocel. My mother told me kill myself :dafuckfeels:

AWALT
she sides with them because they are foids too
Fuck that bitch I wanna kill my whole family whenever they hurt me they try to gaslight me again thinking they care about me I bet if I killed my self they'd not even cry and forget it in a week

It was hell living with my mum
Painful memories and all round just very passive aggressive
Glad I escaped to another city 5 years ago
Haven't seen her since, don't plan to or want to ever again
I still have regular dreams of her scolding me, so it feels like I still see her from time to time

I'm planning to do that too I'll finish my Jewniversity degree and probably get a job in cybersecurity move to a city at least 1000km away from her so I can finally cope in peace at least or I will just wagecuck and move on
It was hell living with my mum
Painful memories and all round just very passive aggressive
Glad I escaped to another city 5 years ago
Haven't seen her since, don't plan to or want to ever again

My mother has always been a weight on my shoulder as well. Keep on saving your money like I'm currently doing and find a place once you're financially stable. A foid will never let you win, and even if you were her only son, nothing would change her views on people like us. The unLUCKy ones.