Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my mother

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Seriously I dont care what anybody else says, I hate her the exact same as any other fucking good for nothing slut

She's dumb, she has never worked in 25 years, she didn't share the same bed with my late father and for a woman of her age (60) she acts like a fucking teenager because she always goes out to dances, she's addicted to cuckbook

And most importantly, she put me on this horrible degenerate fucking earth:reeeeee:

Foids never changed in their ways. Their mentality only got obvious with feminism and social media, but they were just as much of a cumdumpster as long as Homo Sapiens existed. This is just another example of one that clearly hit the wall long ago and is still managing to get pumped.

Mothers are the worst of all whores. Shitting out even more of their fucked up kind or more incels to suffer. Lowest of low lifeforms, this sick game needs to stop.

Your mother was in high school the same time as me. I'm 57. She was in 12th grade when I as in 9th.
I view her as a high school classmate. Today is my mother's birthday. She's 92.
She was from The Greatest Generation.
Mothers are the worst of all whores. Shitting out even more of their fucked up kind or more incels to suffer. Lowest of low lifeforms, this sick game needs to stop.
Not the mothers of years ago. Only today's mothers.

Last edited:
If sex didn’t feel good and women weren’t addicted to validation then no one would reproduce, I think that says enough about life

Damn, I feel rage for you.