Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my mother and her bullshit

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I fuckin hate my mother and her house improving bullshit. Always trying to wake me up to let people on the house to do repairs on it because she's a fuckin idiot boomer cunt who thinks she's gonna sell it and get back the money she put into it.

Like fuck off and die bitch stop trying to wake me up and involve me in your bullshit i don't give a fuck about. Im trying to sleep all day and LDAR and not think about my fuckin WORTHLESS HORRIFIC PAINFUL existence thats HER FAULT because shes a low level genetic trash piece of sub human GARBAGE who fucked another low level genetic trash piece of sub human GARBAGE

Tell her to STFU
full

My dad is doing that too his life is worthless and if he isnt working on his house or lawn he is watching tv

interupts me when playing vidya on my day off to carry crap for him

JFL if he thinks someone will buy his expensive house in a Blue state with fucked taxes

My dad is doing that too his life is worthless and if he isnt working on his house or lawn he is watching tv

interupts me when playing vidya on my day off to carry crap for him

JFL if he thinks someone will buy his expensive house in a Blue state with fucked taxes
Lol fucking delusional boomers