Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my mom using facebook

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 55m
Why? Because she feels the need to post pictures of me online.

I do not use any social media outlet, I was extremely unpopular throughout highschool and college to the point where I became quite infamous/well known.

With pictures circulating on my mothers page people can look at them and make fun of my appearance with their normal fag friends. (Some of them know her name so yeah)

I hate them and I hate my mother for taking pictures of me despite me telling her not to.

Fuck these normies, they are terrible people.

Fuck this generation, there is nothing special about it. Literally every member of is either a douche or a shithead. Bullied for what? Social hierarchy? Fuck this gay fucking earth.

I wish I was born in the 17th century or something.

This clout chasing generation, degeneracy and vice, I despise it.

The worst part is that all epochs are like this, on the surface their is some major social reform involving religion, science, art, politics, etc, but in reality under that surface the masses of that time are contributing nothing but debauchery to the social image associated to that time period.

Goddamn it. Fucking whores and Chads. They rule the world through social media and now my face is on that cucked platform, ugly, fat, and stupid.

Fuck my genes and fuck my mother for rubbing it in my face that I inherited them.

K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
★★★★
1d 12h 16m
Yeah, my mom does the same shit, unfortunately. She knows I hate taking pictures because I'm not attractive in the least bit. I tell specifically tell her to not post any pictures of me on her social media, but she doesn't care.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
149d 5h 16m
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
247d 22h 57m
Tell your mom to respect your privacy and not post your pics without permission.

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 17h 11m
Don't be a fucking pussy, tell her that this shit needs to stop. Be firm.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
I'd delete her Facebook account ngl

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 55m
keithbauhaus said:
Yeah, my mom does the same shit, unfortunately. She knows I hate taking pictures because I'm not attractive in the least bit. I tell specifically tell her to not post any pictures of me on her social media, but she doesn't care.
I cannot wait to move out, just she took out 600 fucking dollars from my bank account to pay HER bills.

I refuse to take my normie meds, I REFUSE. When I end up not taking my meds, welp, its over, I am going to jail, the feds don't appreciate non compliant non-normals not taking their normie meds.

Seriously, the last time I didn't take my meds I was taken to a hospital and held in captivity for two weeks, land of the free my ass.
Meus said:
Don't be a fucking pussy, tell her that this shit needs to stop. Be firm.
I do, she does not give a fuck. She'll sneak one in. She is a woman remember.

I stopped doing things with her for that exact reason.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8