Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my life

opioidcel

opioidcel

ROPING IN 2025 or 2026
★★★★★
I was born a good looking kid but shit development + trauma + shit puberty + shit posture + mouth breathing since i was 2 fucking ruined me holy fuck i look so ugly now

I was looking at my childhood pics and i looked like a prettyboy mogger man and i got treated like one till 12 too fuck girls used to kiss me in school even tho i was a shut in autist now im trucel level ugly fucuuk

im gonna rope

nah uh. my life was stolen from me ahahha fuck

We all hate our lives

I was born a good looking kid but shit development + trauma + shit puberty + shit posture + mouth breathing since i was 2 fucking ruined me holy fuck i look so ugly now

I was looking at my childhood pics and i looked like a prettyboy mogger man and i got treated like one till 12 too fuck girls used to kiss me in school even tho i was a shut in autist now im trucel level ugly fucuuk

im gonna rope

nah uh. my life was stolen from me ahahha fuck
you went from mogger to incel? that sounds more brutal.

i still care about you though brocel

you went from mogger to incel? that sounds more brutal.

i still care about you though brocel
i had the worst development possible
i was slouching from when i was 3-4 years old
mouthbreathing from the same age
and then i was sabused as a kid
became neurodivergent
started rotting from age 10.. never went out in sunlight fucked up my puberty
my mom used to CRUSH MY FOOD AND FEED IT TO ME TILL I WAS 12 MAN.. I WAS EATING FUCKING LIQUID FOOD NO CHEWING AT ALL
i look like a completely diff person
if you looked at my child pics youd imagine id grow up to be a prettyboy mogger but i look deformed now
my maxilla and mandible are both recessed asf and i look retarded

i got treated like one till 12 too fuck girls used to kiss me
Ishowspeed shake

i had the worst development possible
i was slouching from when i was 3-4 years old
mouthbreathing from the same age
and then i was sabused as a kid
became neurodivergent
started rotting from age 10.. never went out in sunlight fucked up my puberty
i look like a completely diff person
if you looked at my child pics youd imagine id grow up to be a prettyboy mogger but i look deformed now
my maxilla and mandible are both recessed asf and i look retarded
my cat GIF

BRUTAL!!! you are a cool person you should have a good life but this world sucks.

my cat GIF

BRUTAL!!! you are a cool person you should have a good life but this world sucks.
thanks but im gonna rope by the end of this year

thanks but im gonna rope by the end of this year
i hope u dont because i will miss you but if you really do then i hope you rest in peace. you are a good friend.

i hope u dont because i will miss you but if you really do then i hope you rest in peace. you are a good friend.
thanks you are a good person too i hope things get better for you but im ruined beyond repair. im so damaged man.. physically and mentally.. im ruined