Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate my life

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I just came home from work which is 12 hour night shifts. Pay is good, almost $30 for someone who’s 22 but it’s high stress (we’re talking one mistake and you ruin someone’s DNA)

Now gonna fuckin enjoy my day off by sleeping through the day and going for a 2 mile run on the beach later with the sunset and then heading to the gym. (I live near a private beach so it’s mostly empty).

My life is so empty. Work, gym, .is, repeat

I have a police/corrections fitness test in less than a week which is the only thing I look forward too

Meanwhile guys like this are getting laid every night JFL

IMG 4430

dont think so :feelskek: the whole internet laugh about them

I see pics/livestreams of them with girls

A lot of these “thugs” have girls who support them. In bed they beg these dudes to creampie them

Like they could literally beat up an old lady for no reason, the lady would call the cops, and those same girls would defend the dudes saying, “she overreacted, she should’ve never called the cops. When you get angry it’s kinda hot, Now put me in my place daddy”

It’s fucking cringe

I just came home from work which is 12 hour night shifts. Pay is good, almost $30 for someone who’s 22 but it’s high stress (we’re talking one mistake and you ruin someone’s DNA)

Now gonna fuckin enjoy my day off by sleeping through the day and going for a 2 mile run on the beach later with the sunset and then heading to the gym. (I live near a private beach so it’s mostly empty).

My life is so empty. Work, gym, .is, repeat

I have a police/corrections fitness test in less than a week which is the only thing I look forward too

Meanwhile guys like this are getting laid every night JFL

View attachment 1224457
Ur life hates u