Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate my life

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
Why is it called living if all I do is exist? I don't have the time to "live", instead I have to go to my wage cage job and get treated like shit each and every day.

"oh I'm sorry" even when I do nothing wrong. How am I suppose to accept that this is my life?

I can't do this shit, and I don't want to do this shit. I don't want to listen to some fucktard telling me what I can and can't do. I'm a grown ass man, and yet I'm a fucking slave to this retarded society I was born into.

I was born into a prison, and there is no fucking escape. And I am supposed to be grateful for being here? Why? What do I get for going through all of this pain?

I don't care if I come off as entitled, I hate this world and I don't want anything to do with it. Everyone is so fucking stupid and goes along with everything, and I just can't fucking take it.

Everyone is so vapid and narcissistic, and nobody bothers to even question what the fuck the meaning of any of this is?

We deserve better then this.

When can I live?

Life, if you can even call it that sometimes is just awful at times. This is why I cannot cope with god

Life, if you can even call it that sometimes is just awful at times. This is why I cannot cope with god
I can't cope with god either, and if anything I feel great anger and disdain towards him. I've suffered enough in this life, and I'm tired.

I can't cope with god either, and if anything I feel great anger and disdain towards him. I've suffered enough in this life, and I'm tired.
I'm tired and worn down too. I've pushed through shit that would have made the average person kill themselves 10 times over. I'm really feeling like shit today too. The last week I had horrible sleep and was only getting 4-5 hours a night, and managed to sleep a bit better the day before yesterday luckily. It wasn't enough to recover though and I felt super weak the whole day. Then, that night, I was only able to sleep 2 hours. I feel so tired and it makes me wanna die from this sleep deprivation. I hope I can sleep tonight. A good god wouldn't let me rot in loneliness and suffer this way

Here’s what you gotta do and you gotta listen to me on this

Why is it called living if all I do is exist? I don't have the time to "live", instead I have to go to my wage cage job and get treated like shit each and every day.

"oh I'm sorry" even when I do nothing wrong. How am I suppose to accept that this is my life?

Stop fuckin’ apologizing. You’re a man, act like one. You have nothing to apologize for. Aren’t we suffering in silence enough?
I was born into a prison, and there is no fucking escape. And I am supposed to be grateful for being here? Why? What do I get for going through all of this pain

Nothin’, absolutely nothing. You are living inside a prison and you will never escape. Good news is it’s how you treat your time in this prison that counts.
I don't care if I come off as entitled, I hate this world and I don't want anything to do with it. Everyone is so fucking stupid and goes along with everything, and I just can't fucking take it.

Everyone is so vapid and narcissistic, and nobody bothers to even question what the fuck the meaning of any of this is?

Unfortunately we didn’t choose to be born. We didn’t choose to be like this, to look like how we look, to be treated how we’re treated, and to be pushed out from society cause we’re different.

I’m telling you this because it’s not something that I haven’t done before. I was shy, didn’t talk to anyone, and was told what to do.

But at some point you gotta man up and take the bull by the horns and realize that it’s you and only you. At the end of the day fuck the normies, fuck the chads, fuck the Stacy’s, and hell, even hell with us.

Once you log off the site, it’s you. When you go home, it’s you. The worst nights of your life when you’re sitting alone crying, it’s you. It’s always you against the world.

EDIT: Damn the Adderall hit hard

I'm tired and worn down too. I've pushed through shit that would have made the average person kill themselves 10 times over. I'm really feeling like shit today too. The last week I had horrible sleep and was only getting 4-5 hours a night, and managed to sleep a bit better the day before yesterday luckily. It wasn't enough to recover though and I felt super weak the whole day. Then, that night, I was only able to sleep 2 hours. I feel so tired and it makes me wanna die from this sleep deprivation. I hope I can sleep tonight. A good god wouldn't let me rot in loneliness and suffer this way
I'm sorry man. I hope you can get some good sleep tonight.

Here’s what you gotta do and you gotta listen to me on this

Stop fuckin’ apologizing. You’re a man, act like one. You have nothing to apologize for. Aren’t we suffering in silence enough?

Nothin’, absolutely nothing. You are living inside a prison and you will never escape. Good news is it’s how you treat your time in this prison that counts.

Unfortunately we didn’t choose to be born. We didn’t choose to be like this, to look like how we look, to be treated how we’re treated, and to be pushed out from society cause we’re different.

I’m telling you this because it’s not something that I haven’t done before. I was shy, didn’t talk to anyone, and was told what to do.

But at some point you gotta man up and take the bull by the horns and realize that it’s you and only you. At the end of the day fuck the normies, fuck the chads, fuck the Stacy’s, and hell, even hell with us.

Once you log off the site, it’s you. When you go home, it’s you. The worst nights of your life when you’re sitting alone crying, it’s you. It’s always you against the world.

EDIT: Damn the Adderall hit hard
Thanks man, I'll learn eventually. Wise words, we might as well try to find something enjoyable while we are here.

Thanks bro. Appreciate it
Sleep deprivation fucking sucks. I hate how it feels like time is going by super slow. If you miss enough of it you eventually start hearing things that aren't there and seeing weird things in your peripheral vision.

You can try injecting test instead, much better than getting these estrogens from the beer
Steroids are the last thing I need right now. I'm too afraid it will snatch my hair away or lead to soy tit's or something.

I'm already genetic subhuman trash, and I don't want to make things worse for me.

Sleep deprivation fucking sucks. I hate how it feels like time is going by super slow. If you miss enough of it you eventually start hearing things that aren't there and seeing weird things in your peripheral vision.
Yep. You also start having microsleeps. I know sometimes when super sleep deprived, my vision goes blurry and I fall asleep for a few seconds with my eyes open. One time, I was sitting on the porch trying to relax before bed after major sleep deprivation, and a street light turned into a motorcycle racing towards my by my hallucinating brain. Scary actually

Steroids are the last thing I need right now. I'm too afraid it will snatch my hair away or lead to soy tit's or something.

I'm already genetic subhuman trash, and I don't want to make things worse for me.
nah, roids can ascend you. Just take anti estrogen with test. Do a simple test cycle it will increase your mood and bone mass with frame

Yep. You also start having microsleeps. I know sometimes when super sleep deprived, my vision goes blurry and I fall asleep for a few seconds with my eyes open. One time, I was sitting on the porch trying to relax before bed after major sleep deprivation, and a street light turned into a motorcycle racing towards my by my hallucinating brain. Scary actually
take melatonine

The brain is super weird man. The other night I could have sworn I heard screaming coming from my fan in my room. I woke up after having a dream about hell, and the fan sounded just like the screams in my dream.

I think I'm starting to lose it.

take melatonine
Doesn't do shit. I have severe OCD that chews away at my sanity while I'm not actively doing anything. Makes it so hard to sleep when your brain is actively fighting you like that. Sometimes it's not so bad, but other times like recently it is nasty

The brain is super weird man. The other night I could have sworn I heard screaming coming from my fan in my room. I woke up after having a dream about hell, and the fan sounded just like the screams in my dream.

I think I'm starting to lose it.
Brutal. Similar shit happens to me. My memory has been shit lately from the lack of sleep.

nah, roids can ascend you. Just take anti estrogen with test. Do a simple test cycle it will increase your mood and bone mass with frame
Maybe I'll try it one day If I eventually lose enough weight.

Maybe I'll try it one day If I eventually lose enough weight.
Btw also with roids you can have very low bodyfat which is good for attracting foids + with high bonemass and good frame you could have a chance with ltb

go to the doctor, he will prescribe you something atleast
Not easily. I tried trazadone, makes me sleep 4 hours and then can't sleep anymore. I never sleep straight through either, and it's annoying to have to struggly to fall asleep 2 or more times each night. I often wake up 3 times a night sometimes

IMG 4279

Steroids are a good cope. Left pic was before steroids, right is a month in using steroids.

Just take anti-estrogen for gyno prevention, RU to combat hair loss, and really that’s it.

Also helps with confidence. Having the testosterone of 10 men will make you super horny + confident.

Even if I didn’t gain a 1lb of muscle I’d still take steroids for the psychological effects.

View attachment 1202113

Steroids are a good cope. Left pic was before steroids, right is a month in using steroids.

Just take anti-estrogen for gyno prevention, RU to combat hair loss, and really that’s it.

Also helps with confidence. Having the testosterone of 10 men will make you super horny + confident.

Even if I didn’t gain a 1lb of muscle I’d still take steroids for the psychological effects.
Dorian Yates ascended using them
20070709120116.jpg
dorian-yates-_large.jpg

you think mods would let me change my username? hope for god pretty much diminished already.